2. return

Ashley's POV

*Wednesday*

--------

9:37a.m.
--------

I think I've been in this place for a week but so far no one tried to rape or kill me.

Them sure them know how kidnapping work?

But then again a never me Dem wa so I guess that's the reason.

I wonder what the girl who they really wanted could have done for them to be looking for her now.

That's non of my concern and me glad a no me.

I really want to go home I missed my mom and my best friend Gwen.

Sigh..

I hope they don't think I'm dead all Kevin me no wa hear nothing from him.

All in his mind is that I'm an idiot and I can't put two and two together.

A long time him a cheat pon me but I didn't have any proof, he fucked up when him carry that bitch over after me tell him say me na worry come a him yard.

" A him a the idiot cause me manage Fe fool him like that," I laugh to my self before I herd a knock at my door.

I bet it's Nickolas. He's been coming to talk to me every now and then and I enjoyed his company.

I really want to know more about him.

Am I catching feelings?

Na.

That's weird, You can't fall in love with your kidnapper, but he's just so nice and I-

"Hey I knocked and you didn't answer so I thought something was wrong," Oh it's Gavin.

Why am I disappointed?

He's been so nice to me both him and Alex, I wonder if they are really bad people or they just trying to fake it to gain my trust, "No am ok, I was about to answer when you opened the door,"

"Oh I'm sorry for barging in,"

"It's alright, I wasn't doing anything," I grin and I can tell by his goofy smile that he got what I was saying

If I'm being completely honest,

Them kidnapper ya stay real good...

Nickolas is dark skinned with the face of a baby, You'd never think he's a kidnapper or whatever he is. He's built and has tattoos on his arms and what a man foot clean and nice! mercy.

Damn a him a most good-looking one I've seen so far.

Then there's Gavin, who is also attractive: he has light complexion, is tall, has neck tattoos, and is actually rather slim.

Him wa some porridge...
I laughed to my self

Alex on the other hand is the shortest one, he's light skinned and him have some body. I haven't really gotten a good look at him

How the hell them people yerr manage to mistake me for someone else? So there is a Rasta girl out there looking exactly like me doing wrongs or whatever she did?

I groan and collapse into the king-sized bed. I'm curious what everyone is doing right now. Are they even concerned?

Nickolas's POV