22. Genesis

Ashley's POV

We reach the party and a skillibeng song is blasting through the speakers and I watch as the famales dance and throw themselves on the ground.

I feel my phone start vibrating in my pockets, I check it and see Gwen was calling so I answer.

She shouts something and I can hardly hear her over the noise that I'm in, so I simply say "yeah" and end the call.

Nick holds my hand and carry me over to a table with some men.

Only person mi know a Alex.

And weh me smell tha scent yerr...

"Yo Alex get something Fe we drink deh, nuh wa nothing out a nuh cup, seal bottle me wah" he says and Alex nods and move off.

Shortly after, Gwen shows up with Gavin, and internally celebrate that I finally get company.

"Heeeyyyy!" we shout in sync, while hugging each other.

. . . . . .

Couple drinks in, Gwen and I start feeling tipsy.

At this point everything funny...

🎶Fully dunce
And mi seh ayy likkle miss look how yuh nipple dem stiff
Gunman mek yuh miss yuh appointment bitch
Yuh suck dick yeah mi love bad bitch
Twerk fi di wull gang, ina yuh throat mi a spit🎶

As mi hear the song, mi nuh know weh the dancer ina mi come from but all mi know say me a wine pon somebody.

I stop dancing to finish my drink then pour my self another. I took one mouth full and swallow.

Bun up the wull a mi throat fi wah!?

A while after, I feel the cup in my hand getting taken away from me.

"No more drinks for you young woman, yah dance pon me and it a mek mi cocky stiff" Nick whispers in my ears and all I did is laugh uncontrollably.

Nickolas's POV

Ashley literally know every song weh a play Ina the dance. Suh she gwan when she under the influence?

I look over at Gavin seeing him working the life out a wa girl batty, think a she Ash say a she best friend.

I look on the time, and see that it's 2am, time fimi guh home. Ashley way too drunk fi deh outside right now.

I signal to Gavin that I'll be leaving now, then both him and Alex follows.

I lift Ashley, to carry her to my car and she literally starts laughing when mi take her up.

When I put her in the passenger seat, suddenly I dip when I hear shots firing.

"Bupp buppp buppp"

I use the already open door as a sheild and Before I can pull my gun from my waist, Gavin and Alex are already behind me returning the shots.

The men shooting at me, quickly drives off and I immediately turn to Ashley and Gavin runs back to the dance.

I heard her screaming the whole time and I couldn't help but feel scared something would've happen to her.

I've never been this scared for anything.

Immediately, I close the passenger door and rush to the drivers seat speeding off in the direction of my house.

What the fuck just happen and who the fuck responsible Fe diss!?

A next set a duppy ago mek soon..