35. Another problem

Ashley POV
Saturday 9:45am

It's been two days since nick came for me in the building and I just can't help but think about how ruthless he looked

And was that the reason you fucked him so hard the same night??

What!!!

No!!

....

Maybe.
...
Definitely!!!

I a little better since that day but now the memories start rushing back.

Samantha is pregnant, again.

And my father works for Nick's father and I have a sister.

Wawww!!

I want to ask nick to bring me to my mom's house today and also about Candice but I don't even know where he is.

I want to find her...

She's also my younger sister, and as the oldest sister I have a responsibly to take care of them since Devan could care less.

Oh, I almost forgot, the thing my father gave to me... where is it?

I can't remember.

Hissing, I go downstairs and finally find Nickolas in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey beautiful" he says, moving away from the stove to give me a kiss.

"What you making?" I ask after.

"Green banana porridge, " He says, with a wide smile.

"Ouuii"

.... ....... .

When it's finish, he puts down a plate of porridge with two slices of bread for me and I thank him.

"Can you take me to my mom's house this evening?" I asks, while cooling a spoon full of porridge

"No problem."

"You're going because of your sister's pregnancy right?" He adds.

How did he...

"Gavin told me, The night Alex told him" he answers as if he sense I was about to ask.

"Oh"

"Where's Alex?" I question.

He looks away.

Did he really kill him?

So that's what Alex meant when he said he wasn't going to die by bunnna or burra or whatever him name hands?

"So you did kill him?" I ask with my brow raise.

"What? Ashley why yuh say that?" he replies looking confuse.