76. School year

Ashley's POV

Wednesday 8:25 a.m.

It's the first day of the new school year and I don't know why I didn't expect the devotion to be so lengthy..

My feet hurts like a bitch.. since I decided I wanted to look fancy, So I pair my black heals with a nude fitting dress..

Lordt! Mi miserable!

Not to mention I want to pee so badly..

I look behind me where the other teachers are standing and sigh.. it's going to be hard for me to pass them but.. a so it go!

I turn in my heels not realizing someone is now behind me..

"I'm so sorry." I quickly said to the man who's toes might be disintegrating right now.

He hiss silently at the pain then nod, raising his foot to brush the spot.. "Dat good man."

I quickly move through the teachers then rush to the staff bathroom, type in the code and went in..

After a satisfactory release I washed my hands then giving my self a once over in the mirror.

When girl ready Fi put har self together a problem ino.

By time I was through and outside, the devotional exercise ended.. it's now class time.

9:40 a.m.

My first class of the day is with my previous grade 10 class and the thought of that is making me stressed out.

A problem Dem ino!

When I reached the classroom doorway the same male teacher from before was in there cleaning the board.

Thought this room was for P.O.A only.

"Good morning." I said stepping in then placing my stuff on the table.

"Good morning.. will be out soon I had no choice but to have my science class in here since as the labs were all occupied." He explains, even tho I didn't ask for one.

Nodding, I go to the doorway and watch the students arrive. most of then greet me while they take their seats but the rest were busy talking with each other to even notice I was standing at the doorway.

The teacher left and I begin my class.

4:50 p.m.

Opening the front door of the house, I walk in with the heels in my hands.. My smart ass forgot the flat shoes here and the whole day my instep pained me.

Hm hm hm.. today drained me!

I place my bag on the counter and barely walk up the stairs and to the closest bathroom I can find.

Stripping to my birthday suit, I hopped in the shower and let the coolness of the water tickle down my body.

Doing the natural thing while bathing, My mind started to work.

Teaching is fun.. but it's definitely not when the students aren't interested to do shit! And that alone can define my current grade 11 class attitude.

Mi cya bother and mi juss start!

After minutes in the shower.. I finally finish then dry my self and find something to wear.

Then I go downstairs to get my bag and start the work that I brought home from school.

6:40 p.m.

"Hey babe." Nickolas greets me while walking over to me sitting in the couch.