19. nuisance

Nickolas's POV

Thursday 8:21 a.m.

It seems like somebody a try mash up my meds and my business Dem ino.

Who's this person trying there best to make me mad?

Kev said that there was nothing tampered with on the drive, So it must be an internal problem.

He also said he will have to be here in person to figure out the issues seeing that the other guy left.

Cho bomboclat man.

I haven't even spoken to Ashley from the last time we talked over the phone.

She called me once since then but mi couldn't even return it.

Hope she nuh think mi a ignore her.

Unknown POV

"Sir, I've taken care of the job Nickolas is out of the country and so is Kev," I told the boss.

"Good, now continue whatever yuh have fi do next."

"And yuh lucky say yuh make a come good come back after fucking up the first time, Yuh daddy still nah know 'bout fiwi likkle partnership until everything done." He says to me

"No one will expect this from you, and that's y your the perfect person for this job, and yuh know wa go happen if yuh refuse.."

This man is so cold and heartless, I hate him.

No one should be going through things like these yet I'm here as a woman having to do dirty jobs.

Fuck my life!

Ashley's POV

1:25pm..

Teaching is not for the weak!

When one student is willing to settle and actually learn, you have some others that chooses to be a nuisance!

But so far I love my job, there are some that really makes me enjoy my classes.

So I'm definitely willing to over look the behavior of the class clowns.

But apart from school, I have another problem, one I'm sure is far greater than any I've ever faced.

How the hell do you shop for something that has everything!? And I mean everything.

"I need to call in reinforcement," I say to myself and go to Gwen's contact.

"Hey bestie," she answers, when the phone was near to stop ringing.

"I need your help with something," I tell her and it sounds like she's moving from the way her background sounds.

"Um ok.."

"I'll meet you at your house soon ok.. " she adds.

Watch yah!

........

"Girl when you're shopping for someone that already has everything, You need to think about the things that you know will matter to them and something you know they can't have else where" Gwen says.

What would nick want that he doesn't already have?

It can't be me of course.

"Uuggghhhh!"I groan and flop down on my bed.

This is so hard, mi hate shop fi people ino..

it's stressing.

We talk a little and some how we end up reach a the "mawga man"