6.penetrate

Nickolas POV

I'm pleased she decides to come since I had a great time with her and didn't want the night to finish. When we reach my place, her expression is filled with delight... yet again.

I'm not sure how I managed to talk so much tonight. I've never told anyone how I got so successful.

It's almost as if when I'm with her... I feel free. I enter the house, and she trails behind me. One of the housemaids come up to greet me, but she acts strangely at the sight of Ashley.

"Oh, Miss Ashley, welcome back," She says it in a tone that bothers me. I glare at her, and she excuses herself.

"Have you ever-" I cut her off because I know exactly where this question is going. " Mi nuh fuck staff," I say and she looks up at me.

Pleased, mad, annoyed? Why can't I fucking read her emotions at times.

We enter the living room and take a seat next to each other on the couch. "You don't have to be that tense when you're around me," I tell her, and she gives me a phony smile.

What the hell did I do wrong now.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Ah boi.. wonder what type of question she have Fe me now.

"Sure," I sigh. She turns to face me, staring me down.

"So, the woman that Gavin and Alex mistakenly took me for.. why are you trying to kidnap her?"

"Are you planning on doing something to her?" she continues.

I arch my brow and look her in the eyes. " She used to be one of my-- "

How do I say this without sounding like a man whore? "She was one of my night relievers," I couldn't hold back the laugh, and she gives me a sidelong glance.

"So she was one of your fucktoys for stress relief?" She asks firmly... I probably shouldn't have laughed.

Too fucking goofy when your around her man easy yuh self this is not you.

Damn it, my subconscious will always put me in my place. "Is that what I am?" she asks sheepishly.

"I'd like to leave please." she continues without meeting my gaze.

She not even mek me finish talk.

"Stop with the crazy assumptions... and quit getting annoyed over thing that aren't true... you're different." I say irritably.

"What's the difference?" She asks, getting up.

So feisty.

"Ashley bill', you're the only person I've ever been like this with; I've never gone on a date with a woman, never hurt someone for a woman, and never brought a female into my private space like this before."

I hold her face as she peers up at me. "You've done something to me that I can't put into words, I just want you to stay, with me."

Wtf have I become...

Ashley's POV

His eyes are filled with sincerity. I just want to...

I softly caress his palm, which is resting on my jaw, and mutter, "I'm sorry. I believe you." He grins and pull me in for a hug.

This man feels so safe..

He didn't answer my question about the woman but it's ok. Why do I need to know anyway?

He pulls back, and I peer into his eyes as our faces inches closer. His lips caress mine in a gentle smooch and I tilt back.

My in between is drenched in a torrent of moisture and his palm cups my buttocks firmly. He raises me into his arms and ask, "Can I take you to my room?"