80. Plan

Nickolas POV
Monday 3p.m.

Finally what I've been waiting for arrived. Shot did affi lick ova smady head first yes.. Cya wa style my thing so.. and call your self the 'best'.

But the thing up and I got what I asked for.. not just my queen and soon to be prince/ princess.. but the perfect rock fi mek her finger glisten! Shine bright like diamonds for real.

"So weh yuh say Collin deal wid the dash already?" Kyle ask over the phone.

"Yeah.. jus collect it, thing up yuh fuck.. a mad thing weekend man." I laugh.

I'm not sure if I'm nervous or over excited but everytime I think about how Saturday night will go my heart rate increases.

Yuh sick! Bad man nu nervous. And mi heart na race.. mi just thirsty.

Very.. funny.

"Alright top simp." Kyle laughs

Watch ya.. Simp!?

Mi na feel no way bout dat ino fam.

"It better yuh be a one burner than a so call top gyalis.. yuh can tan deh... yuh fuck fi know say one a yuh barbie doll dem shot yuh."

"Bomboclat Nick.. yuh couldn't mek mi have the last say.. Come off a this man."

A me call the man and him a run mi.

"Fuck a yuh.. nay know mi did ago clap back so deadly." I laugh

He hisses then say later and I cut the call.

Kyle a joker man.. mi wa live fi see the woman weh ago mek that man sekkle dung.. cause dem man deh no easy fi tame.

Before going home I have one stop to make, so I press a little harder on the gas pedal so I can reach Ashley's parents house before 5p.m.
--------------

I reach home then open the door to see Candice and Ashley sitting in the couch while eating.

Although mi nu know wa kind a nastiness that Ashley a eat.. ice cream and pickles.. Betta mine she shit up her self.

"A conference unu a hold?"

"Hey sweetie can you pass a bottle of water." Ashley asks nicely.

Ai sa.. mi no reach good and she's already sending me out. But that's a little too sweet. Normally these hours she's very moody and annoyed, with mostly everything.

"Nickolas ya go mek mi mark fi the likkle water?" She asks sarcastically.

Yep.. mi talk too soon.

I laugh at her comment then take a bottle of water from the fridge and hand it to her with a kiss.

"Yuh gov candy?" I greet her

"Always." She simply answers.

I nod and walk to the room to get changed.

Hungry a kill mi but I Know Ashley will soon start cooking so I don't bother her.

Plus mi no want she give mi bad eye.
---
After taking a shower I call up the planner I hired for Saturday.. I know it's still early but I need to know how everything is going.

Ashley's POV

"Staying for dinner?" I ask Candice while getting up to go to the kitchen.. I'm hungry and I'm sure Nickolas could use something to eat as well so might as well start cooking before night come down.

"Den nu muss.. one thing I'm not finna turn down is food from either you or Devan." She answers.

I laugh at her response then go in the fridge. I have some already seasoned chicken in the there so I'm going to fry those with some rice and peas for Nickolas and Candice

And pair mine with mashed potatoes. I hate rice these days so I'm staying away from it.

"Cook the rice n mi will fry the chicken... Work yuh foot if you want food." I say to Candice who is sitting around the island on her phone.

She laughs then power off her phone and join me in the kitchen.

-------

The food is ready after a long time of Nick and Candice debating over silly things..The funniest one over what gender baby I'll be having.

I share the food then we pray and eat over small conversation.

After we finish, Nickolas wash the dishes while Candice prepared to leave.

She hug me then wave after Nickolas, telling him later.

"Alright nyam and leff."

Dead!

After he finishes the dishes we go upstairs to the bedroom together, I pull back the comforter and Nickolas turn down the AC while I get in bed.

"Babes how you feel about going on a date with me this Saturday?" He asks.

It's been a while since I've been on a date with Nickolas.. everytime we make a plan to go.. something comes up and we have to cancel.

"Yes! most definitely, can we go to the new restaurant that opened in old harbor? I hear the food is good there."

"Maybe next time. I'm the picking location this time." He says with a kiss.

He knows the good places so I'm definitely not complaining on that one, I nod yes and he slips down to my stomach and starts rubbing it.

I'm so glad I got pregnant for a man who cares about his child even before birth, not many females have that.

thank you Lord for blessing me with my peace.

I play in his short curls while I smile at him talking to my belly and kissing it.

"Tell mommy I want coochie baby." He says and I hit him lightly. "Yuh cya say that Nick."

"A no like the baby understand wha mi a say." He laughs..

He crawl up to the headboard and turn his face to mine. "Mi want pum pum." He says while smiling.

Watch ya!

" Yuh alright ino.. my back a hurt mi.. not even wa back rub you no offer me but you want pum pum."

"If mi rub yuh back mi ago get it after?"

Nay know mi did affi pay fi back rub.. as a pregnant lady.

"If the pain gone mi will see what mi can do yes." I laugh.

Na get nothing.. Lowe mi!
.
.
..
...

Guys!

Vote nu

🥶