75. Sis

Ashley POV
Saturday 5pm

"Let's go out tonight long time me and you no go out b." Nickolas says, while my locs.

"Yeah.. since our baecation was cut short." I agree.

Thinking about that I wonder what happened to Jason..

I doubt Nickolas would know.. but I did hear Jason say his name.

"Babe.. where you know Jason from?" I ask

He stays silent for a bit then clear his throat. " Who dat again?"

"Really?" I sigh feeling a little irritated.

"Weh ya bring him up fa.."

"Chro.. nu bother." I roll my eyes then attempt get up off him..

"No bother vex up yuh self.. man." He holds me in place then glide his hands up and down my stomach.

"Cya wait till dung ya so fat up." He whispers in my ears.

His deep soothing voice lingered in my ears causing me to press my legs together to control the sensation I'm feeling between them.

My lips parted when we made eye contact, I hold his hand that's resting on my belly.. then slowly guide it to the bottom of my stomach.

Nickolas give me a lopsided smile then place a kiss on my lips. "What you trynna do?"

"Make Love." I whispered.

"Sweetie we don't make love in Jamaica." He said, I giggled then get up to straddle him.

I hold on to the back of his head while he grip my ass, grinding me on him slowly.

He captures my bottom lip in-between his then start sucking on it.

I moan in his mouth enjoying the taste of his lips.

Our intense kissing session got cut short by my phone ringing.. then I try to answer but he hold me in place.

"Leave that."

I want to but I've seen the number before. "No.. I know this number."

I quickly answer before the call ends. "Hello."

"Hello." A female voice sounds on the other end.

I look over to Nickolas and he gives me a confuse look so I put the phone on speaker, " who's this?" I ask..

The line goes silent until she clears her throat. "Um.. it's Candice."

Both Nickolas and I share the same surprised face expression then I quickly ease off him and stand to my feet. "Hey." I begin to feel awkward.

"Can we meet this evening? I want to talk to you."

A smile grows on my face then and I look to Nickolas.. he nod yes with a smile.. " yes ofc.. what time and where?"

"6pm.. um.. millennium mall, I know it's short notice but can you make it?"

"Yes."

She says ok then the call disconnects. "Alright I guess our dinner date is cancelled."

"Yes.. we can go tomorrow." Nickolas s gets up.

"Come you need to get ready.. I'll bring you."
.......

Nickolas said he'll be close by so I should call when I'm ready.

I'm not sure if I should be nervous or happy.. so right now I'm both, Even tho I have no idea what I'm going to say to her.. I'm glad she reached out.