77. Surprise

Nickolas POV

Friday 12pm

"So are you sure there is nothing that needs my attention tomorrow Mila?" I ask for the hundredth time since morning.

I would do anything to get out of that 'birthday dinner' crap.. I'm glad that Ashley's career in being a peace police finally paid off but damn it man..

Mi really affi go?

"I'm positive.. if there's anything I'll certainly let you know."she nods then leave.

Ja know star.

Mi no wa spend so much time around Candice.. the drive to Osbournestore was bad enough.. but knowing Ashley, she's going to do a whole day thing.

Ago try and get this off my mind tho because one thing for sure, If mi nu go.. problem ago Ina john shop.. cause mi know Ashley na done!

I take out my phone to call the man weh a fuck up mi mood from week.. "Weh ya say now?" I answer before he could.

"I was just about to call you.. it arrived this morning."

Then no from morning yuh should a call me?

"Alright.. add the things Dem weh mi give yuh Fi put Pon it.. ma fawod." I end the call the went to Mila's desk to let her know I'll be leaving for a bit.

Na show up empty handed at the dinner so might as well get the young lady something for her birthday on the way.

---------------------
"What you doing?" I ask Ashley over the phone.

"Sky diving.. Nickolas what you expect?"

"Ha ha.. come out a the drive way mi have something for you." I disconnect the call before she could protest.

A no everytime yuh Fi stubborn!

I drive to the end of the parking lot and get out the car, leaning on it while I hear a few students and teachers remarks.

"Bomboclat.. a who fa dat"

"Watch ya.. then this ya somebody weh get the car nuffi a teach."

"Why such an expensive car."

"Oh my gosh that's so sweet"

It's takes a few minutes for me to see Ashley seeing that a crowd of students and staff member are almost surrounding me.

First them a see car?

I look over at Ashley's beautiful jaw dropped face

I look over at Ashley's beautiful jaw dropped face.. I almost want to laugh.

"Nickolas-" she stutters.

"You like?" I ask with the biggest fucking smile known to man.

She look over to me then silently scream and hug me.. "of course!"