58. For you

Ashley's POV

"Hello."

"Yuh wicked ino Samantha."

I'm irritated with this girl... Yes she probably shame but she knows better than to think I'm going to judge her.

"Ohh.. shit.. you still have the receipt." She says

"Well no fucking shit."

"How did you get the birth certificate number?"

"Girl.. all of that is not important...what is important is why did you lie?" I ask

"Because mi shame Ashley... Mi do terrible and mi know how much you and mommy did a expect from mi but a true unu not even know."she hisses.

"Don't hiss you teeth at me.. and yes we were expecting alot from you.. but come on I'm not going to judge you and look down on you for this.. ya mi sister ino."

Both of you are.. my mind drifted to Candice.. I really hope she's doing well.

The phone started to beep in my ears... "Soon call yuh back I'm getting a next call."

It's an unknown number and I'm wondering if it's the school.. but I know they definitely won't be calling this late.

"Hello." I answer cautiously... Don't even know why I'm scared.. but the call ends.

Kmt..

A muss some idler.

I exhale then start to wonder if Nick and Gwen is ok... I wish god answer my prayers and both of them came out unscarred.

I'm just going to take a nap until Nick reach home...

Gwen's POV

He loves me back.

The feeling of loving someone then finding out they feel the same amount of affection for you is so exquisite.

I have faith in him... That's why no matter what those guys told me.. I knew they were lying.

"Tell mi everything them do to you." Gavin says, placing food infront of me.

I don't remember how long I haven't eaten and this bowl of soup ago just make mi even more hungry.

I explained what I remembered about what happened in the weekend. It was so much and so many different people.

"And.. this man want mi to suck his.. yk...after him hear mi belly grumble."

"Wa!?.. describe him." He slammed his hand on the table and I flinch.. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scar you but please try and remember how him look."

"Um ok.. he tall, skinny and look like him a bleach because him lip black.. him have a scar ova him right eye."

"But before anything could happen.. somebody open the door and shot after him.. it didn't hit him but when him turn around and look at the person him drop him gun and - ouch." My head gained a heartbeat and I hold it..

"Shit.. seems ike you have fever... Come.. it's alright you don't have to say anything else.. I'm sorry for making you."

Gavin take me in his arm and bring mi to the room, placing me on the bed... He placed a kiss on my forehead before he told me he'll be back with medicine for me..

"It was a short guy.. with hair.. lots of hair.. when the man saw the person him pull up him pants and and kneel on the ground.. him call him a old man name.. like some back in the day type a name..."

"What was it-.. rei-.. rev-..."

"Reginald?" He said in more of a question.

"Yes.. Reginald."

He offers a smile and nod. I wanted to tell him that incase I forgot... I hope it helps him to Find out who did this to me... Knowing how Gavin is.. he definitely won't let this go.

Ashley's POV

My phone's ringtone goes off again and I groan at how louder than usual it sounds.

My eyes first catch the time... It's 3am

And an unknown number is calling me? It doesn't look like the same one that was calling me earlier.

"Hello." I answer in my sleepy voice.

"Ashley... This is Kev.. I work with Nickolas... He's at the hospital treating a wound he got earlier... He wanted you to know just incase him cya come home until tomorrow.. and he also said don't come to the hospital." The call cuts off..

Right now If mi cough too hard mi vomit up mi heart...

I don't know what to say or how to react... The sole of my feet feels cold like ice and I'm shivering...

Nickolas..

My eyes water... "Nickolas.." is he going to die?

Why should I not go to the hospital?

How bad is the wound?

I have so many questions and that idiot cut the call before I could ask...

I went to my call logs and call back the number...

Why is he not picking up the phone?...

I hissed my teeth..

I'm going to the hospital.

......

I've been driving so fast only five more minutes until I reach the hospital... The whole journey all I couldn't focus on is Nick.

God I can't loose him..

I won't be able to live without him..

I lowered my head a little... Then I started crying.

Thats when the sound of horns and cars forced my head back up..

"Aaaahhhh."
.
.
.
.
..
...

😶

Vote and comment...

I promise I'm not evil

(⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)