57. Go Fi Dem

Gwen's POV

I'm sleepy, hungry and I smell terrible not to mention I'm so scared for my life right now...

The night when them grab mi Gavin and I weren't even on good terms... If I'm going to die I would love to get the opportunity to tell him how much I love him..

My eyes gets foggy and the tears tickle down my face as I thought about what happened the last time I saw him.

Flashback...

"Yuh just always under your boss arms... As him call you so yuh run gone like hungry dog when them hear pot a scrape." Gwen screamed at Gavin's face.

"Easy no man... Ya gwan like yuh nu know wa mi do... A this yuh sign up fa. Badman yuh wa.. so deal with it and stop nag mi."

"Mi a nag you Gavin?.. by asking you to be as attentive to me... The same way you attentive to Nickolas.. yuh mussi fuck man."

"Fuck yuh feel like? Duh pass yuh place wid mi.. yerr.." he said, pushing his index close to her face.

"Put yuh wah put yuh hand pon mi Gavin!?" She yells and his face softens.

"Mi nay mean it so.." he tried hugging her but she's pushed him away and storm out the house.

She drived out, feeling and then when she's reaches on the road she drives at night she stopped the car to cry..

End of flashback

That night him hurt mi.. bad to... But I still can't shake how much I feel for him... I Know he feels for me too.. but why him a act like he doesn't?

Sigh.

See the door open, my body starts to shake when a tall skinny guy with a gun in his hands walk towards me.

Please don't let them kill mi..

"It look like yuh likkle boyfriend love him boss more than yuh cause all now him no answer my call." The man says tracing a line on my face with the tip of the weapon...

I know that's a lie.. he's going to come for me.

My tummy grumble for the hundreds time...

"Yuh hungry babe?" He asks... I didn't answer.

"If yuh hungry wa mek yuh nay talk?... Pretty girl like you nuffi starve ino."

"Here feed Pon this for now." He push his pants down with the gun still in his hands then he flicks out his dick in my face...

God please no..

"I don't wa-."

"A no ask mi a ask ino." He said pointing the gun to my head...

If a so mi ago dead.. so be it.. I'm not sucking this man's sour hood.

"No said N-" he push up on me and his tip touch the side of my face.

Ewwww.

Suddenly the door burst open and a shot is fired...

Gavin I need you.. please.. save me..

Nickolas's POV

Kev managed to get get the system up but he said they will be notified as soon as him log in...

We gather a team of about 50 man the rest are scattered around my place and the neighboring communities... Then we devised a plan...

Team 1 aka the rescue team consist of my self, Gavin, Kev and Kyle decided to join.