25. Traitor

Nickolas's POV

10:12am...

Before reaching the hospital, I picked up my mother so she could bring clothes and food for Kyle.

I arranged for him to be relocated from the room they originally placed him, and keep it private.

These reporters and fans don't know when to give him rest, I understand they love him and they are just trying to show there love and support, But he needs his privacy.

We reached the room he is in and see him watching TV watching tv.

"Yo" I greet him and step inside the room.

"Wahm, morning mommy" he replies.

"So me no deserve morning to?" I laugh.

The three of use engage in small conversation,untill a short indian doctor comes inside.

"Good morning I'm doctor Kumar" she introduces herself, while holding out her hand for me to shake.

Can tell she no use to hard work ino, Hand them soft.

She told us how he's doing and said he'll have to stay a while.

A while weh, By weekend me a Tek him out a the hospital.

"Me soon come deh" mommy says, then walk out the room. The doctor looks at me and I nodded and start focusing on Kyle.

Before continuing I wait for doctor Kumar to leave and when she does I turn to him and say, "Me ago want you to go home by weekend "

"Mi see Orville this morning and as mi raise the Glock fi buss out him head him show me a video of you this morning and a video of Ashley"

"Him have men all ova the place, we cya trust nobody. " I continue.

"Mi agree, just try convince the Indian weh a eyes yuh" he says with a chuckle.

"Cock r up ina wa empty room man, she will sign the release form sed speed" he laughs, but I don't find it fuuny.

"Mi nah do dat to Ashley, yuh mad?" I say then ask.

"When since you start fuck one pussy? " He raises a brow and ask.

True...

Yo, why all when him deh Pon him sick bed him still manage fi annoy me?

"Bro, Mi rate Ashley pon a different meds, and any girl weh yuh see just fling out gun outa man waist suh and nuh phase, A wicked dem" I have no idea how the conversation escalate to right here.

"Weh yuh nah say, Bad gyal a mussi riri" he laughs loudly after saying that, then stop like his head starts hurting.

Fucka.

"Yeah man, a good.. chat too much fuckry" I say, with a chuckle.

He takes his meds at 11, and it's now minutes to ten so it's still too early. Suh mek mi shut up and stop give him reason fi mek him head hurt him.

" Suh hear me a say, somebody ina the camp a work fi Orville, But a no just anybody, mi feel like a between my team" I say to him and he turns to me.

Serious time now, Kyle a bright boy and him good on analysis and finding conclusion Suh mi wah hear him take on this.

"Weh yuh say, it's either Kev, Gavin or Alex?" he asks and I nod.

"Ah Alex yuh wa me tell yuh why? Him live a sandy bay, and due to how him nuh wa leff him all convince yuh fj allow him fi manage the community, while yuh back turn."