56. Results

Ashley's POV

The CXC results are out and Samantha is yet to call me to let me know what going on..

It's a good thing mi plan this... I google the site and enter the information... Devan is still here and he's seating besides me waiting on it to load then it did..

My eyes started to scatter over the screen reading the subjects randomly

English A - II
Mathematics - absent
Social studies-III
Information technology- IV
Integrated science - III
Chemistry - absent
Biology - ungraded

I sigh.

This is not the Samantha I know... Devan leaned back in the couch with his hand over his face..

God please no mek him start over react.

"You calling her?" He asks, and I sighed and shake my head no.. then I go to my class Whatsapp group and send a message..

The replies came in almost Instantly.

Student 1... Thank you so much miss.. you came in last minute and help we big time❤️ I got a grade two

Student 2... Grade 2 for me miss

Student 3.. grade 1

Student 4... Grade three and proud 😂❤️

I smile at the responses. I really enjoyed teaching them and will most definitely miss them after congratulating everyone that replied, I put my phone down.

I hope I get called back as a permanent teacher.. summer is almost up and if them no call mi before September mi know say mi na get called back.

Devan phone starts to ring and he got up to answer it.. two minutes after him come back and tell mi say he has to leave.

"Thank you for coming." I say hugging him... "Thank you for thinking to even call me of all persons." He chuckles hugging me back then left.

It's almost 7pm.. Nickolas isn't home but at least I know what he's doing... Honestly it's better knowing about his other job than sitting here wondering if a bun him a give mi.

Plus I know he's out there looking for Gwen... I really hope she's ok... Her family keeps calling me from yesterday saying they can't get in contact with her from Saturday..

I didn't know what to tell them or how to tell them but even without me saying anything they filed a missing persons report.

It's been all over the internet mainly because Gwen is always on TV at 9pm.. so she's a well known person...

According to police they are doing everything they can... But I know Nick will get to her first...

A mean.. look how fast him find me.. this must can go the same way.

I hope...

I'm still checking my phone to see if calls from Samantha came in but no luck.. so I messaged her..

How did it go?

I press send then put down the phone to start dinner... "Damn... This lifestyle giving house wife." I smile to my self.

I don't know if I'm here permanently.. but isn't it already obvious. I left for a couple days and I was so uncomfortable in my own bed when I couldn't feel Nick's foot on me..
....

While I prep for dinner the door opens and Nick walks in. "Good night." He says, putting his brief case around the island then taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"Anything now?" I ask, hoping he would at least tell me something better than this morning.

"I know where she is.. but the problem is I don't know how to get to her." He reply..

I feel a tatter relieved lnowing he knows where she is.. I knew he could find her.

"What do you mean by you don't know how to get to her?" I question. If he's saying that.. it means him never see no imagine or anything... So him not even know if she's hurt...

Now the pain in my chest is back and I hold on to it.. "babe you good?" He asks after he ran to my side.

"It's ok Ashley... Mi ago do mi best Fi get her back... Police on my tail right now so mi affi move extra stealthy... This time mi cya just barge in." He explains.

"Ok." I nod then regained my strength to finish preparing the food..

God please keep her safe... Please cover her under your blood.. and let every harm that should come up against her be returned to the person trying to do harm..

Amen

I silently pray.

I can't loose my best friend... She's one of the closet persons to my heart.. she's my only friend.. and the only one I can call up on whenever I need someone to talk to.

......

I finished preparing dinner then we both sit and eat..

After we finish eating... Nickolas washed the dishes while I went to take a shower..

Shortly after he joined.

"I'm sorry Ash but I'll have to leave you here alone tonight." He said slightly rubbing his palm over my stomach.

"I understand." I say, turning to kiss him.. he grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him for a kiss..

We kissed for two minutes straight before he gently lift me off the tile then bracing me on the wall..

"I want to fuck you now though" He chuckles on my ears and I instantly shiver.

Is this the right time tho?

"Nick I-."

I'm sorry... Forgive mi Gwen.

"Do it" I whispered.

......

Feeling his seman full me up, I grip his back and squeeze my eyes close.

Swear if we continue like this mi breed.

After that, we finish taking a shower then clean up and leave to get dress.

Now it's time for him to leave.

He pull me in for a kiss and when it break I hold him..

Guide and protect him for me god.

I closed my eyes saying while he the leaves the house

I go back upstairs as soon as I hear the gates closed and the car driving out.

I check my phone to see if Samantha replied and she did.. but she lied

I did great 🤗

You call that great?

I press on the call icon then leaned back on the tufted headboard.
.
.
.
.
..
...

Samantha lie and wicked more while ino.. affi wonder a wa gwan Ina her head😂😂

Thank you guys so much for reading 😊

I apologize in advance for the first POV in the next chapter 😭

Vote and comment

(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)