50. Baecation

Ashley's POV

Saturday 12:22am

I finally will get the chance to spend the entire day with Nickolas, no interruptions no nothing.

He actually made it his point of duty to let everyone know not to contact him, even if a dead smady a dead.

Love to see it.

We'll be going to a resort that I chose and because I wanted somewhere with access to the beach, we are going to Sandals Negril.

I want to have some peace of mind, even if it's just for the weekend. Never know say wa pickney weh a no mine can stress mi out so much.

"Yuh nu ready yet?" Nickolas asks with his Burberry knapsack on his bag.

Him come out though,

Match out in Burberry and all these things.

"Yes," He takes up my bag and walk away then I follow.
......

We almost reach the resort and mi actually sleep out all the journey. "Yuh wake?" Nickolas asks in amusement.

"Wipe off yuh mouth corner," He laughs.

Omg!!

Shame!

I quickly wipe it and nothing was there, so I shove him a little causing him to laugh.

we pull up to the resort and check in then went straight to our room...

It has a beautiful view of the sea and I'm so pleased

"You hungry?" He asks, setting our bags down.. "yes"

We decide to go the the buffet.. and I wanted to change.. but Nickolas wasn't having it.. some how he managed to convince me that there's no need to look fancy..

And when we reach everybody looks fancy! Now I feel underdressed.. but it's ok we just here for the food.. and even underdressed we look rich asf!

The chicken did look so yummy I just had to get it.. and some other things.. even tho everything there did look good.. Nickolas is so lame with food him only take the pasta thing..

I don't even know what it is.. just look mix up and weird.. almost a give off running Bell vybes.

We take the table at the front since it's the only available one.. they literally have ten tables out.. like who does that.

We enjoyed the food and the 90s RnB playing at the bar section.. then we decide to go back to our room..

Nickolas's POV

We reach back to our room and Ashley went to take a shower.. we definitely didn't come here to sleep so I'm going to get something for us to drink...

Since them smart people yerr never refill the wine cabinet.. I told Ashley I'll be back then head for the stairs..

While jogging down my phone starts vibrating in my back pocket and I hiss.

It's like them people yah never get the memo.

I checked it and it's an email from mila.

No working!

Clearing the notification, I put it back inside my pocket and continue walking.

Whatever it is she must can handle it until I get back on Monday.

Reach down stairs and realized music was playing all along.. "Mr. Boothe ?" Someone called out in more of a question.

I turned and answered " Yes." I instantly realized who it was... Seem like everybody on them baecation this weekend.

"Leave the formalities for the office man." I tuck my hand inside my pockets. He nods

"So Jason.. wa gwan?" I asked.. " deh ya a gwan bill.. even tho mi get force fi come out here... It good so far."

He says something is keeping around the lawn and I should joint, So I decide not to bother with the liquor and just make my way back upstairs to inform Ashley about it..

Ashley's POV

Should have thought about the seating arrangements before mi come down here but at least I'm enjoying the party a little...

It's not fun without drinking..

So I'm deciding to let loose a little.. I'm here with Nickolas after all...

Babes a no nothing if yuh drink yuh deh ya wid yuh Man.. Alkaline once said.

He went to get drinks and mi start vybe to the old school vybz Kartel song weh a play

Da one yah name
Slow motion
Do it from yuh heart, whine wid emotion
Di style weh yuh give me smooth, nuh lotion
It mek di waves dem a rise up inna mi ocean
Yuh nuh brace from far, yuh gimmie di close one
An a dat alone a mek di loving so strong

(Vybz Kartel slow motion)^^

Damn damn!

Where my man at.. my waist start moving as if the song just take control ova mi body and I hum the song while waiting for Nick to get back.

"Mi never know say yuh could a dance."

My gosh man... A John crow magnet build mi!?

"Ya follow mi Jason?" I asked looking to see if Nick is coming. but him stop and a talk to somebody.

"No ino.. but a wa yah do yerr so by yuh self ?" He comes up closer to me as if I wasn't already hearing him from where he was standing.

"Who tell you say I'm by my self?" God please mek him gwan before Nickolas come... Mi cya bother with him antics.

"So yuh man gone and leave you one right ya so? seems waste to me.. but a just my opinion that still." He shrugs.

This dutty dog!

"You head the list of waste man so it's best yuh wul' e road."

"Bay disrespect yuh disrespect mi ino Ashley... But it alright.."

"Yuh nu have wa likkle yam head Fi go comfort some weh.. leave mi alone man." I hiss my teeth and turn my back to him just in time for Nick to turn and start walking towards me.

I make a small glimpse over my shoulder to see if Jason is still there but he's not.

Good!

Nick handed me a sorrel beer and him pull a rum cream for him self..

Can't wait to taste that off his lips later tonight...

Wink wink

.
.
.
.
.
...
....

Not yet 🤧soon tho hehe

Big up unu self 🤸

Vote and comment

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)