10. exposed

Nickolas's POV

"It must be a misunderstanding..."

"Misunderstanding yuh bloodclat!" I shout, slamming my palm against the wooden desk.

"Mi give yuh a chance eno because me see say yuh good in that field and you well experience, plus yuh mother a somebody weh me rate."

"And a this yuh Tek me generosity and do with it?"

Is like tha man ya nu know a who fa money him a fuck with.

"Sir I had no choice, them did a threaten me, my wife and the children. Mi did affi do it."

"Who is them?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"You have to ensure protection for me and my family if me tell yuh."

It's like this man nu Tek me serious.

I pull out my gun and point it at him.

"Mi nu need Fi protect nobody Fi yuh yerr that."

"Suh it's either yuh tell me right now or me force yuh Fe tell me," I say now resting the muzzle between his brows.

His eyes close while trembling in fear and uttering softly, "Edward Jones."

Wah!

"Mek sure say yuh gone by tomorrow." I say pressing hard on his forehead.

Right now it a take everything out a me Fe nuh kill him.

I lower my weapon and walk out the office.

Me did a expect somebody from the government, But not him.

I go in my car and left in full speed.

Morgan's POV

As he leaves the office my hands shake even more as I take out the Nokia phone they gave me to call whenever something goes wrong.

"A wa?" He a answer on the first ring.

"Code red," I say then end the call.

Him better try and move the thing them fast, because Mr. Nickolas Boothe a no one weh people ramp with.

Why the fuck did I get involved with this shit! he's going to kill me.

. . . .

*The next day*

Ashley's POV
8:01am

I scheduled the appointment for today so now we are getting ready to leave.

"Ashley a weh ya Samantha a go suh early?" My mother asks. I hate lying to her but I can't tell her I promise Samantha I wouldn't.

"Me a carry her go guts river, say she never go deh before me want her to see it." Mi lie eno!

Might affi go carry her some river place for real.

"Ashley mi ready," she shouts from downstairs.

"Me a come."
. . .

we reach the clinic and sit in the waiting area until we hear our name.

The doctor gives us information on how to take the drug and then says she's be prescribing two medication.

We receive the prescription and proceed to the pharmacy to purchase it.

Honestly still a wonder how the pharmacist know say a mifepristone and misoprostol on the paper...

Them gifted massa..

She takes the medication for nausea and cramps first, then the other pills after the prescribed time. I watch her swallow them and the guilt is clear in her eyes.