72. Home

Nickolas's POV
5:00pm

"Nick." Kev calls me

"Hmm." I answer sitting up straight on the seat in the moving van.

Every doze mi mek it's either somebody call mi and wake mi up.. or pot hole jerk mi.

"We affi mek a detour and go fi the white man weh did deh a the computer office." He says.

I wipe my face with the palm of my hand hoping that would subside the sleep.

"Tell the driver.."

"Anybody weh out a ammo come off a the van from now." I state.. clearly dropping words for the two men seated next to rifle walk.

Kev is next to me so he leaned closer to my ear to whisper something. "Mi know him personally.. him use to teach mi when mi did live a foreign.. he could have pointed out that the report was fake but he didn't.. so I think he needs help.."

I nod and give the driver instructions as to were the office is.

Just can't wait until all this is over and done.

Mi wa sleep yf.
........

We reach the place and Burst open the door.. the Caucasian man is sitting on a bench while the other one got up and pull out his gun aiming at him.

"Step closer and he's de-" Before he could finish...I shot him right the head.

Mi nav time Fi the bagga lay lay.

Kev go to the man whocurrently have blood splatter over him face and I turned to walk out

"Tek him up n come." I instruct while leaving back to the van..

.......

Before going home I clean up my self at the safe house we stopped.

Then it suddenly hit me how close to Portland I am. That mean mi can go tell Candice she can find somewhere else go.

And maybe take a good shower there before mi leave.

Mi mek the man dem know mi a cut. Then stop as mi reach outside.

Weh the fuck mi phone deh!?

The last time mi see it a when we did deh Canada and mi ask the man weh we can find Orville.

Then it's like it completely disappear after that.. I quickly jog inside and see Gavin.. "see mi phone gee?" I ask

"No.. ask Kev."

but Kev gone.

I tell him to ring it.. But mi na hear it nowhere.. "Call Kev and ask if a him have it."

He call him and he said he didn't have it nor him no see it.. mi head start hurt mi instantly..

Mi walk go outside fi see if mi can remember wa mi do..

A while after rifle come up to me and take out the phone in my face..

"Yours this nuh suh." He says.

"Ah.. weh yuh seet?" I ask, a bit suspicious of him.. he was in the room when mi ask fi it so why a now him a carry it come give mi.

"One a di yute dem mi see with it from we deh Pon the plane.. mi go look fi dem round a the back."

Mi understand now.

"Kill Dem." I say then he nod and walk away.

I opened the screen and the battery was at 2%.. I need to call somebody to come for me.. and mi know Gavin maybe nav no ride.