42. No explanation

Ashley's POV

So a now you cya chat?

In all the time weh me know Nick this is first him ever so silent...

"Answer mi question Nickolas.. who is she?"

"Somebody.."

Come the fuck on! Yuh really ago answer mi question so?

"Duh fuck wid mi nick who is she?"

Wa so hard in the question?

"Ashley, If mi answer yuh mi know it ago hurt you, and I don't want to..."

I know this was it...

But I didn't want it to be...

I closed my eyes pushing back the tears that threatens to fall.

"Yuh still love her? and why did you have to lie that I'm your first.." my voice comes out rocky...

He looks at me confusingly and I hiss loudly.

"Nickolas that look is getting annoying!"

"Ashley... Yuh think mi and the girl inlove!" He exclaims, with amusement in his voice.

"What?" Now I'm confuse

"We never deh!.. I.. she's.." he stops and sigh.

"Continue!?" I'm getting even more annoyed right now

"Alright, fuck it.. Ashley.. she's your half sister, Her name is Candice and the photo you're talking about, That's what your father slipped into your shorts.."

I gasps and step back.

"You knew where she is.? all this time yuh did know..."

"..You know her name and I asked you!
Nickolas, to help me find her!! so you really weren't putting in any effort? Mi did know something up ino, you took less than a day to find me, so it was odd that you're taking so long to find her..." I say, failing to hold back the tears.

This was...

"Why? " I ask, in a low tone.

"Ashley please mi can explain, the thing is.. she's not a good person I was trying to protect you, I don't even know if she's still working for my father... So I was reluctant in making you wiser about her.."

That's no fucking explanation..!!!

"What! She's family Nickolas! Mi deserve fi know her... Whether if she's dangerous or not, You could have explained this to me. "

"Mi know, I'm sorry.." he tries hugging me but I push him..

"Yuh know say yuh fuck up tho?" I hiss and walk out the room..

I go downstairs and grab my car keys and he follows me...

"Weh ya go Ashley?" He asks.

"Mi yaad, think I over stayed my welcome.." mi too vex fi see him right now.

How on god's earth yuh fi try and keep this from me?

Telling me would hurt, especially about her not being all sunshine and roses, but not telling me hurts even more.

"Ashley, yuh serious? Nu badda wid the foolishness yo" he holds on my wrist and I wiggle my hands to free his grip.

"I'll be back for my things " I turn to walk away then turn back as I feel him walking towards me.

"Don't follow me!" I hiss and go outside then get in my car head for my home.

Nickolas's POV

What the fuck!;