40. Fabrication

Nickolas's POV

I get clothed and head downstairs trying my hardest to ignore Ashley's questions.

Some things she just nuffi know..

Bout ya get in contact with Alex..

Kmt..

Mi warn him ino. Mi mek him know say him nuffi hear Ashley voice again much less say the A Ina her name.

Whether or not you and her sister Ina things... You and Ashley nu Ina nothing so unu nu need Fi converse...

"Nickolas " Ashley calls out my name once more...

Mi obviously a ignore the question.. why she a pest mi with it?

When mi reach downstairs mi go in the kitchen for the smell good food weh box mi as mi reach in...

"It's ok... I'll share it.." Ashley says, walking by me while giving the most hostile glare I've ever seen.

This is wayy too cute...

I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes... I don't know if it's just me but the attitude that she's giving me right now is super sexy...

She place a plate of food infront of me and I thank her while she sits beside me.

I know she normally holds my hands for prayer, So before she is properly seated I put my hands infront of her...

She smile and begin the prayer.

When she finishes, I dig in but she didn't instead she continues to look at me as if I did something to her.

"Nickolas... I want to ask you something..."

Ah boi..

"Sure.."

"I... I remember something happening the day you came for me... It's about my father... He's working with your father" She continues to tell me what her father told her and I found it weird...

Why would I be holding her hostage??

"When him done talk, He slipped something in my shorts... I don't know what it is but yuh seet when you did a change mi clothes?"

Fuck... Never thought she would actually remember about it...

"No sa..." I answer nonchalantly...

"Ok.."

"Anyway, I have a half younger sister. My dad told me to find her because she might be in danger and I really want to. I was hoping you could help me with that..."

Mee??

No way...

Next thing Candice guh tell her say mi know bout her long time and the fact say mi did shoot her...

I'll pass

"I'll see what I can get done babe.." I really just plan to sweep this under the rug...

"Thanks."

We finish eating and I was still hungry.. Not for food tho...

looking at her washing the dishes, I bite down on my bottom lip then move over to her before gripping her waist.

"I want you... Right now, " I whisper in her ears while caressing her ass.

She lets out a soft sighs, turn to me then I lift her and place her on the kitchen counter.

My hands slips between her thighs, making her open them and my index finger brushes against her fat flesh in the underwear.

She gives me a small smile then latch her hands around my nape, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

We stay like that for two minutes straight then she pulls away...

"Bring me to the bedroom.." she whispers softly..

With pleasure baby...

Lifting her off the counter and into my arms, I bring her to the room then place her back on the bed and she parts her legs.

Pulling her clothes up her legs, I toss them to the side and lean in closer to her pretty pink pussy, then circle my tongue around her clit.

She immediately arched at the feeling it sent through her body and I use her actions as my guide.

Sticking my index in her hole, I continue to lick but this time my fingers are in the mix.

"I want to taste my self on your lips.." she manages to mumble while breathing heavily.

I move up to her face then she captures my lips in her mouth, sucking on them desperately, causing me to get even more turned on.

Pulling away from her, I over to the bed side table for a condom but there isn't any...

"I-" I start to speak but she cuts me off.

"I'll.. get a shot tomorrow."

Impatient...

sliding into her, I'm instantly welcome by warmth and moisture...

PARADISE.....

I start grinding at a steady pace while she matches my movements in perfect sync.

And her moans?

Music!

"Ha-rd-er"

Oh?

Deciding not to increase my pace, I looking at her wanting for me to continue.

"Call me daddy..."

She stays silent.

Pulling out, I watch her eyes open "Put it back in.." she says.

"Call me daddy.." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes and pull closer to her, then I find my way back between her folds.

Making her moan aloud again while making eye contact with me.

Smiling impishly, I pull out again and she glares.

"Please... Fuck me hard daddy!" She shouts frustrat from all the torment I've been giving her.

That's all mi did a ask fah
.....................

Ashley POV

After that, we take a short rest then get to the shower.

During the time we're in the bath, my mind drifts off back to earlier.

Why did it feel like that?

Why did it feels like he was lying when he said he'll see what he can do?

Or is just me.

Yeah..

I shake the thought away because I know nick won't do that... He definitely wants to see me happy and reunited with my sister...

Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.......

Wrong 🤣🤣

Thanks for reading guys 😩

Love to see it... 1k votes?..... Blessings I tell you.. BLESSINGS ♡

Continue to vote and share you thoughts 💭

('ε` )