26. Deception

Samantha's POV

Before I can even react, Ashley pulls the car door and drag me out.

Shit!

Why she even deh dung ya so!? She no normally drive this way.

"Ouch! Ashley ya draw me hair!" I shout.

"Go ova deh suh! Before mi pop out every strawn," she yells, pushing me toward her car, and drawing the attention of the employees and passersby at the gas station.

She couldn't do this a little more quietly.

"Really Alex!? she underage ino" she says to him then walk away from his car.

I take a seat in the back of her car, while waiting for her to come and scream at me.

Just extra...

"Samantha, mommy send yuh a school this morning?" she asks, while she sits in the drivers side.

I didn't answer because I don't know how to say it.

"Ashley, couldn't you have done on the down low? Everyone was staring?" I ask, feeling annoyed at how she reacted.

Betta me did shut me mouth

"Weh the fuck yuh just say to me a while ago? Answer mi question Samantha! Did mommy send you to school this morning?" She shouts.

Uugghhh

"Yes" I mumble, holding my head down.

She wouldn't understand, mi really have feeling fi Alex and I hardly get to see him on weekends.

"Suh tell mi something, You skip school fi guh man yard" she asks, but it's more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, I did" I reluctantly answer truthfully.

"How much time?" She asks againm

"A few times" I reply.

And whenever I don't skip school, I just go to his house in the evenings.

"Samantha, I'm more disappointed in you, and mi nah support whatever yah do nomore, mommy ago get involve" She says, then drive off after getting gas.

No...no.. she cya tell mommy bout the pregnancy!

"Ash please mi a beg yuh, Please nuh tell her say me did pregnant" I beg with tears in my eyes.

If mommy ever find out she ago literally kill mi!

Ashley's POV

"Yuh promise mi say yuh na go do it, Please Ashley please" she pleas.

I wasn't going to say anything about that to be honest, but she deserves to think I will.

"Ashley answer mi nuh" she says, basically out if breath from crying and coughing. But I still stay silent.

After reaching the hospital grounds, I told Samantha to stay in the car, and I go to the front desk to ask to see Kyle, but the receptionist says the room number is private and only accessible by family members.

Shit..

"I'm his sister in law" I tell her.

The damn tormented woman still wasn't buying it.. so I dial Nick's number.

Went straight to voicemail.

Why that damn man nuh answer him phone.

Deciding to try Sharon, she answers on the second ring, "Yes mi daughter."