27. with?

Gavin's POV

Sexy body Ashley, would a cock her up ova deh so and fuck her senseless if mi ever get the chance.

Shit...

If Nick could a hear mi thoughts mi dead long time.

"Gavin repeat wa you just say" Ashley's voice drags me from my thoughts.

"Um... A.." I turn my head to look at nick seeking confirmation to talk.

He nods..

Ashley's POV

"Alex was the one who got your sister pregnant" Gavin says.

I could kill him right now! she's a fucking child.

"Him nu know say Samantha a pickney?" I ask, while walking up to Gavin.

"Ashley mi will deal wid it, mi and Gavin need fi discuss privately, do you mind?" Nick says, looking behind me and showing me the door.

O.k.

I hiss my teeth and walk away, making sure to slam the door on my way out.

Him never did affi gwan Suh.

It's alright mon.

Nickolas POV

I get up from the seat and stand infront of Gavin, and look him straight in the eye.

"Yuh wa me tek Dem ya out" I say, gesturing to his eyes.

"Wa yuh mean bossy?" he chuckles.

Him know exactly wa me a talk bout...

"Stop pree Ashley, she a my oman and nobody else's, me na go tell you a third time Fe no look Pon r so" I warn.

"Alright" he replies, seeming as if he's about to sprint out the room.

After getting that sorted, talk for a few more minutes then my mind suddenly drifts away from the conversation.

If like mi do something weh mi never did suppose to do.

"Hear mi a say Gavin, we na go trouble Alex just yet, we ago wait wa likkle time fi see wa him a deal with then we mek a move," I say, trying to speed up this conversation.

"Nick, nuh dat me just say?"he replies with a laugh.

"Mi can see say mi time expire ina yuh house so mek me wull e road" he says, then we bump fist and he leave the room and I follow.

When we reach downstairs, Ashley is in the kitchen prepping for dinner.

Love that..

"Alright Ashley me a cut" Gavin calls out to her, while briefly look to me.

Good him a wa fast learner...

"Hmm, Alright" she replies silently.

Ah boi...

Gavin leaves, and I go over to take a seat around the island.

"Ashley..." I call after her, but she doesn't answer.

I get up and go behind her, wrapping my hands around her tiny waist.

"Babe" I sigh into her neck then biting on it.

She turns around and pull my head down then our lips meet.

Gotcha..

I take her in my arms and carry her to our room, where she sits on the bed and watches me unbutton my jeans. She then assists me by pulling down both my boxers and pants at the same time, as she did the previous time.