3. shield

Ashley's POV

After he dropped me off, I open the door and noticed something strange. When I enter my living room, I spot my boyfriend's sneakers. Also, is that a woman's- ?

I burst open my room door and my boyfriend and another woman was naked in my bed.

My fucking bed to eno.. nasty bloodclaat...

I throw the travel size bag at him and walk over to the bitch to pull her out my bed. He rush after me in an effort to stop me, but a kick to the nut bag causes him to tumble to the ground.

"So... Yah fuck Ina me bed?"

"Yuh gone far out a line now because me cya believe say a really my bed yuh Ina with this whore." I say looking at her face while holding her hair.

Affi go dash weh this ya bed ya cause me no want it.

The girl slipped from my grasp, and her wig slid out into my hand. I go after her but she was no where to be found.

Shelly much

I go back into the room to address the waste man seated on my bed.

"So yuh no come home Fe weeks now and a this yuh come back with?" He rasped before I could say anything.

Who the fuck him feel say him a talk to? Not being strong physically does not make me hesitant to defend myself.

"At this point, you don't have any reason to question me get yuh fucking shit and leave if you don't-- I'll get your things and put them out by force..."

By force ?
I smiled inwards

It was not the right moment to be thinking about it, so I swiftly push the thought from my head.

He stands and walk up to me and my head tipped back as I look into his eyes , he grabs hold of my neck and begin to squeeze it.

Fuck I can't breathe

I begin to pound his chest repeatedly, but that has no effect on him, "I asked you a question," he whispers close to my ears.

I can't answer I'm loosing consciousness...

My eyes starts to roll over and for some reason, Nickolas is the last person that comes to mind.

"Hey I knocked but no one answered you left your ph- Hey boy wa de fuck ya do!?"

Nickolas...

In a split second Kevin is on the ground gushing from his nose and I gasp for air when he loosen his grip. Nickolas pounce on him, punching his face repeatedly. He stops and reach for his side, pulling out a handgun.

Wtf! he's going to kill him!

"That's enough! Don't kill him!" I cry out but he doesn't respond or moves.

"Nickolas!" I yell, and he turns to face me. I mouth, "Please," to him.

He reluctantly gets up and say, "Pussy come out a this and if yuh try come back near her again yuh na go live Fe see a next day!" Kevin gets up and run out the door.

Damn coward. Weh him a run go anyway?

I turn to Nickolas and hug him then immediately starts crying, " He was going to kill me," I sob in-between heavy breathes.

"Shh... it's ok I'm here, breathe baby he won't hurt you again." He say pulling my head to his chest.

I feel so safe with him.

My kidnapper is my safe haven, What irony.

Nickolas's POV

I stay with her for a couple more hours before she fell asleep on me.

So effortlessly gorgeous.

Tha waste man deh betta count him days pon earth cause him na go stay long when me done with him, How yuh Fe try and kill my wo-

Wait what the hell am I saying?

I sigh at this strange feeling that is consuming my body. The want to defend someone at all costs is a sensation I've never had before. I look down on her sleeping like a baby on my chest then I saw the hand marks on her necks.

I get dark.

I slowly shift from under her and go outside to make a phone call, "Yo Kev... Me wa yuh find somebody Fe me."

I go back inside and leave a note under her phone box.

Sorry I didn't say goodbye you literally sleep dead! text or call me when you wake so I can know your ok

my number is already saved in your phone.

-Nick

I drive out the lane and I just know her neighbors are looking at the car.

Jamaican people fass bad!

Never know say a so much nuff people did live a glenmuir scheme. I press hard on the gas pedal when I reached the highway.

I'm definitely going to enjoy my night.

I reach twin palms scheme and typed in the code on the gate.

Them thief yerr make me affi protect me residents them.

I reach home and head into the pool house at the back of my house and see my punching bag for tonight, "Hello Kevin right? think mi did done with you?" I say before giving him a punch in the mouth.

I look at the spilt on his lip and smile at my handy work, "A she provoke me!" He yells with blood running out his mouth and tears forming in his eye.

Da man ya pussy eno! cya tek wa likkle tump.

"And that give you the right Fe put yuh dutty hand Pon har?" I ask before landing another blow to his face.

After a couple minutes of punching the life out of this man I stop and say to him, "Me ago want yuh Fi leave Clarendon, them place ya a nuh Fi woman beater and if me ever hear say yuh come back ya, " I chuckle before continuing, "Just mek sure say yuh tell yuh love ones how much yuh love Dem before yuh reach back," I say ordering the men to take him out and drop him off somewhere a maypen.

Look what this girl have me doing.

I knew she was going to be the one when I first had that conversation with her in her room. I need to have her so I can protect her in the right way.

....

Hey.. the next chapter will about the characters.

If you rather to imagine them please skip!

Thank you for reading

Please remember to vote and share