12. Vanish

Nickolas POV
7:00 a.m.

I never know waking up beside someone you admire feels so good. Ashley is still asleep naked, as the day she born and I sit up to take her body in.

The sheet rests at the top of her butt, leaving her back on full display for me to see. I count four beauty marks, and I notice a faint birthmark on her left side.

I wanted to kiss it but she sifted on her back, now her breast is showing.

It's like you're asking me to suck on them..

The hickey's I left on them from last night looks like a masterpiece..

Call me Picasso..

I got drawn from my day dream, when it feels like mi stomach a try walk out a mi belly.

Me hungry yuh fuck..

After all those activities last night, mi affi hungry. Ashley kept me up until 2am this morning, just lone fucking and nothing else.

It's like a long time she no get cocky.

I chuckle to myself then get up.

I have absolutely nothing to wear, Me should a think 'bout that before me blurt out yes to her mother.

"She must have some form a boy shorts in her closet," I whispered to myself.

When I open the closet.. the only thing in there is cobweb.

Kmt..

She must carry nuff clothes, I opened her travel bag and searched around in it.

Bay sexy panty my woman wear eno...

At last.. a Nike shorts that looks weirdly familiar and it fits me well.

I silently open her room door trying not to wake her up and walk to the bathroom, after that I go downstairs to the living room.

What a nice house...

The living room looked modern with a grey, black and white theme..

I went inside the kitchen and her mom was there..

Thank God, the last time I tasted a plate of food from her it was really delicious.

"Good morning Ms. Joan," I say and take a seat around the island.

"Good morning nick, I'm making peanut porridge, you're staying for it right?"she asks, turning around to look at me.

"How could I no," She chuckles at my response then says, "So tell me something, how you and Ash meet?"

Um...

Why mi never think say she did ago ask me this..

I turn at the sound of footsteps and see Ashley coming down stairs in whatever that is.