Brave New World

True to Elena's words, Jeremy came back to life after Damon killed him. The spelled ring worked and according to Jeremy, their uncle gave it to him before he left. It was the one good thing that came out of John's unannounced visit. Valencia was thankful for that, but that didn't change how she felt toward him.

If finding out that he was her biological father didn't change how she felt towards him, then she didn't know what could. When Elena told Valencia about the vampire device, she told her about John being their biological father. It was information that Valencia wished Elena kept to herself.

Valencia was glad that she had told Caroline she would run the carnival. It got her mind off of all that she learned about the supernatural and the hatred she felt towards Damon. Like Caroline, Valencia had a knack for organizing and making sure everything was set up the right way.

(Valencia's outfit, hair, and makeup🔼)

She was inside the high school looking for Jeremy to find out if he set up the goldfish toss outside the school where the carnival was being held. She spotted him at his locker talking to Stefan.

"I was killed by a vampire and brought back by a magic ring. How do you move forward from that?" Valencia heard Jeremy ask as she walked up to them.

"Right. Well, today we have a nice little distraction courtesy of the slave driver Valencia. Hello Valencia." Stefan greeted not knowing she heard what he called her.

"If you think I'm a slave driver, wait until you witness Caroline in action." Valencia turned to Jeremy. "Did you-"

Jeremy cut her off. "Yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss all three hundred goldfish."He rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "It's gonna be epic!"

Stefan sighed as Jeremy walked away and said, "He's gonna be alright, he's just been through a little bit of an ordeal."

"A little bit of ordeal? Your dickhead brother killed him and he was brought back to life by a magical ring. I would say that's more than a little bit of an ordeal."

Stefan nodded in agreement before his features softened and a sympathetic expression took over his face. "How are you doing with all of this?"

"Still trying to wrap my head around all of it and I want to kill your brother. Other than that, I'm doing okay." Valencia shrugged with a small smile.

"I get that. Most of the time I find myself wanting to kill Damon too." Stefan joked, earning him a laugh from Valencia. At the sound, a dimpled smile appeared on his face, her laugh was a rare occurrence to him.

"I'll bring the shovel." Valencia joked back earning a chuckle from him.

"I might have to take you up on that one day. Until then, what do you need me to do Boss?"

Valencia smirked. "Hmm. Stefan Salvatore is at my disposal. What to do, what to do?"

Stefan groaned at the mischievousness shining in her eyes. "I'm gonna regret offering to help, aren't I?"