The Last Day

The day of the full moon had arrived and everyone was on edge. Klaus was in town and the sacrifice had to happen on a full moon so it was safe to assume that tonight would be the night of the sacrifice. A jittery Valencia walked down the stairs of the Salvatore Boarding House, having stayed there last night along with Jenna and Elena. She was trying to distract herself from worrying about tonight and found herself knit-picking at her outfit.

 She was trying to distract herself from worrying about tonight and found herself knit-picking at her outfit

(Valencia's Outfit minus the jacket and scarf thingy)

Elena had given her some of her clothes again and the top was too tight on Valencia's boobs. She felt like if she moved the wrong way the sides of the shirt would rip. Via walked into the library where Elena, Stefan, and Elijah were.

"My boobs feel like they're being squeezed to death. You didn't have a bigger shirt?" Valencia complained to Elena, not caring that Stefan and Elijah heard her.

"Via!" Elena scolded and gestured to Stefan and Elijah.

"Elena!" Valencia mocked. "It's not a big deal. You act like they don't know what boobs are. So, bigger shirt?"

Elena rolled her eyes. "No, Via, I don't have a bigger shirt."

"Great," Valencia said sarcastically and plopped down on the couch across from Stefan and Elena that Elijah happened to be standing next to. She waved her fingers and smiled sarcastically at him.

"Hello, Valencia," Elijah greeted with a small amused smile. His face returned to a serious expression as he looked at Elena and Stefan. "Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus," Stefan recalled his conversation with Elena last night.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid," Elijah explained.

Damon walked into the room. "Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

"Damon," Stefan warned.

Elena shook her head. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy," Damon said.

Valencia scoffed. "What is wrong with you? Bonnie's not dying."

"Via's right. It's not an option, Damon," Elena said sternly. There was no way she was going to knowingly let her best friend die for her.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked Elijah.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know," Elijah told them.

"The moonstone."

Elijah nodded. "A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."