Before Sunset

After saying 'see you later' to Alaric, Stefan dropped Valencia off at her house. He was reluctant to leave her but Via insisted that she would be okay so he left. Valencia wasn't okay though and he knew it so half an hour after he dropped her off, he came back dressed in some sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. He knocked on her bedroom window and a crying Via let him in.

Stefan sat on her bed and held her as she cried and when she fell asleep, he tucked her into bed. When he went to leave, Via grabbed his hand and asked him to stay. With her back to his chest, Stefan held her throughout the entire night. He found himself falling asleep, feeling at peace with her in his arms.

Valencia was woken up by the sound of someone knocking on her bedroom door. She groaned loudly and told whoever it was to leave her alone but, of course, the knocking didn't stop. With a raspy voice, Stefan asked, "Are you going to get that?"

"I don't wanna," Valencia whined.

"I'm not going away, Via, so open up," Elena's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"She's so demanding," Valencia complained. She pecked Stefan on the lips before getting out of bed and going to the door. She opened it just enough for Elena to see her face. She didn't want Elena to see Stefan because Via knew that her twin would get all jealous and go off on her.

"Who were you talking to?" Elena asked, having heard the muffled sound of Via's voice.

"Myself," Via lied.

Elena raised an eyebrow and asked, "Should I be concerned?"

"Of me talking to myself? No, I do that all the time. What do you want?"

"We're painting our dead guardian's room so change into some old clothes. Hurry up," Elena ordered before she turned on her heel and walked toward the master bedroom.

"But I don't like painting or listening to you!" Valencia yelled after Elena.

"I don't care! You've got two minutes!"

Via rolled her eyes before shutting her door and locking it. She walked over to Stefan, who now sat on the edge of her bed, and stood between his legs. "Thank you for staying with me last night. I appreciate it and you."

Stefan interlocked his hands with hers and looked up at her. "It was nothing. I knew you weren't okay and I wanted to be here for you."

"It wasn't nothing. It meant everything to me."

"Valencia!" Elena shouted.

"Geez! Okay!" Via yelled back. She looked down at Stefan and sighed, she wanted to stay with him not paint a bedroom that once belonged to her parents, aunt, and guardian, all of whom were dead.

"You better go before she comes and breaks your door down," Stefan said. He didn't want to go either but he knew Elena wouldn't let Via out of this.

"Ugh, fine," Via relented. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his.

It started as a sweet kiss that was meant to be short but it turned passionate and heated. Stefan unlaced their fingers and let go of her hands, bringing them to rest on her hips. Via wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and leaned further into him. Stefan slowly leaned back bringing Via with him. Via straddled him and moaned as his hands left her hips and trailed up her bare thighs before settling on her ass.

"Come on, Valencia! Now!" Elena yelled and pounded on Via's bedroom door, startling Via and Stefan.

The two pulled apart and Valencia took a deep breath before she yelled, "I'm coming, Elena! I'm trying to find clothes that I don't care about ruining!"