Catch Me If You Can

After leaving the school, Valencia went home to an empty house. Elena wasn't home and she never came home last night. Valencia texted her but never got a text back which didn't surprise her. She went to bed after that but had a hard time falling asleep and when she finally did, her dreams were plagued by Stefan and the two of them together. It was killing her that they weren't together and she wanted nothing more than to be sleeping next to him once again. Part of her wondered if it was because of the sire bond but she knew it was just because she was so in love with him.

Valencia was asleep when the sound of someone pounding on the front door. With an annoyed groan, Valencia threw her comforter off of her and got out of bed. She walked down the stairs and to the door, opening it with a huff and glaring at the person on the other side of it when she saw who it was. "You have a lot of nerve showing up here after yesterday. What the fuck do you want?"

"None of it would have happened if your boyfriend didn't dagger me so blame him. Blame yourself too because you knew that he daggered me and you did nothing about it. You should have undaggered me, my so-called friend," Rebekah said still kinda mad at Via.

"Stefan and I were going to undagger you once we found the cure. We were even going to wait to take the cure until we woke you up. Plus, Klaus said that if Stefan didn't do what he did then he would compel us to forget about the cure which meant that the dreams we all have of being human would never become real," Via informed her.

Rebekah frowned, she didn't know that but then again she didn't give Valencia the chance to tell her. She was just so hurt that Valencia didn't undagger her and all she saw was red. She wanted revenge on Via and Stefan and Elena was the way to go. She was also still pissed at Elena for daggering her in the back so she saw a way to hurt all three of them and took it.

"You still should've undaggered me," Rebekah grumbled. Via sighed and went to close the door but Rebekah stopped her, "Wait! How about we call it even and you join mine and Stefan's team in finding the cure?"

"Nice try but I'm pissed at you and even if I did join your team there is no way Stefan would. He put up with you because of me and since we're no longer together I highly doubt he would team up with you."

"Well, he came to me and the whole team thing was his idea."

Valencia looked at Rebekah in shock and asked, "Really? It was his idea?"

Rebekah nodded, "Yeah but asking you to join the team is all my idea. He doesn't even know I'm here."

"Why are you asking me? Did you forget the part where Stefan and I are no longer together?"

"No, I didn't forget that part, it's one of the reasons I'm here. You and Stefan belong together and I am not letting a sire bond be the end of you two. So, go get dressed because you no longer have a choice. You are joining our team and getting back together with Stefan even if it means I have to lock you two in a room together or compel your asses to be together again."

"Fine but don't think this means that I forgive you for yesterday," Valencia said with a roll of her eyes. She then slammed the door in Rebekah's face before heading upstairs to get ready. She specifically picked out an outfit with a skirt knowing that Stefan wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of her. Then again, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her whether she wore a skirt or baggy jeans.

 Then again, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her whether she wore a skirt or baggy jeans