A View to a Kill

Valencia was at Mystic Falls High School setting up for the 80s dance with Bonnie who was asked by Caroline to set up for her. Valencia was stuck in her head thinking about how Elena wanted to kill Kol. It was a reckless idea that would most likely end up with somebody dying. Plus, there was no guarantee that killing Kol would complete Jeremy's hunter mark. Valencia was brought out of her thoughts by Bonnie grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the gym.

Bonnie came to a stop in the hallway and turned to Valencia who was glaring at her for pulling her. Bonnie let go of Valencia's arm and apologized, "Sorry, but I needed to talk to you without anyone listening in."

"You could've just told me that instead of grabbing and dragging me away," Valencia said.

"I'll remember that for next time."

"What do you need, Bonnie?"

"Have you taken a shower or washed your hands today?" Bonnie asked.

Valencia looked at Bonnie offended and asked, "Are you saying that I stink or that I'm dirty?"

Bonnie's eyes widened and she shook her head, "No! I was just on the phone with Elena and she went to wash her hands but the water burned her."

"Did she have the hot water on?"

"It didn't burn her in that way. She said that there was something in the water," Bonnie explained.

"Like what?"

"Something that burns vampires."

"Well there is the sun but I'm pretty sure there isn't any of that in the water," Valencia said sarcastically. "So that leaves vervain."

"Who would put vervain in the water?" Bonnie asked.

"Someone who knows about vampires and wants to protect the town."

There was a look of realization on Bonnie's face but it soon turned to anger. Bonnie pulled her phone out of her pocket and called someone. Valencia heard a male's voice after a few rings and Bonnie went straight to it as she asked, "Why is the town's water burning my friends?"

"Hello, to you my lovely daughter. I'm doing good today, how are you?" Bonnie's dad asked over the phone.

"I'm fine. Now please answer my question."

"I dumped vervain into the water supply," Bonnie's dad said.

"Are you serious? You dumped vervain into the water supply? Where did you even get it?" Bonnie asked.

"I have my sources. I'm also reinstating the curfew and canceling all town events."

"Dad, there's a dance tonight," Bonnie informed him.

"Not anymore."

"Are you serious?"

"Honey, I'm trying to protect you, not punish you. The well-being of this town is my job now."

Bonnie shook her head and angrily said, "No! Dad, it's mine and I've been doing fine without you getting involved!"

"You've been doing fine? Would you like me to read you all the names of the people who have gone missing or died in tragic accidents, in your senior year alone? Head straight home please, we're having a family meeting."