The Killer

After she got home last night, Valencia talked with Jeremy and gave him his ring back. He promised not to say a word to anyone about what happened at Klaus's mansion and what he found out while talking to Connor. Jeremy would simply act like he was compelled. When Via told him there was a cure for vampirism, Jeremy was shocked but happy because he knew that neither one of his sisters wanted to be a vampire.

It was the next day and for the first time in a while, Valencia found herself waking up in her bed instead of Stefan's. Valencia checked her phone a saw a text message from Stefan that said, 'Good morning, Beautiful'.
Valencia texted him back with a 'Good morning, handsome,' before she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do her morning routine. When she was done, she went back to her room to get dressed and saw she had a missed call from Stefan.

Valencia grabbed her phone and called him. With her phone to her ear, she went over to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. The phone rang twice before Stefan picked up, "Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, handsome. I saw you called me. Did you need something?" Valencia asked as she picked out a pair of ripped jeans.

"Yeah, I just got a call from Klaus. The hunter escaped and took a hybrid's head with him which means he now has werewolf toxin. We need to find him and take him back to Klaus's mansion before he kills one of us. Damon's also looking for him and if he finds him first then we'll have a dead hunter on our hands and our chance at the cure will be gone," Stefan informed her.

"Great," Valencia sarcastically said. "I'm getting dressed now. I'll come over and we can come up with a plan."

"Okay, see you soon."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too," Stefan said before he hung up.

Valencia sighed and shook her head, of course, something went wrong. When doesn't it though? She got dressed, grabbed her phone and purse, and opened her bedroom door. She came face to face with Damon and Elena. Valencia raised an eyebrow and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Why is Stefan dodging our phone calls?" Damon asked, gesturing between himself and Elena.

"I don't know," Valencia lied.

"You're lying," Elena accused.

"No, I'm not," Valencia denied. She closed her bedroom door behind her and pushed past Damon and Elena.

"Give me your phone," Damon demanded as Elena and he followed Via down the stairs.

Valencia scoffed, "Yeah, like that's going to happen."

"Either you give it to me or I'll take it and you won't like how," Damon threatened.

"Oh, really?" Valencia challenged.

"Yeah, really," Damon said as he stepped closer to her.

Valencia glared at him and threatened, "You come any closer and I'll snap your neck."

Damon raised an eyebrow, daring her to try. He went to take another step closer but his phone dinged which stopped him. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw he had gotten a text from Jeremy. It read: "Hunter at Mystic Grill with hostages. They all die at sundown."

"We've got a problem," Damon told the twins. They looked at him confused so he showed them the text. They both looked at each other in panic, Jeremy was being held hostage by Connor and he wasn't the only one. Nothing could happen to their brother and they would make sure that nothing did even if that meant risking their undead lives.

————————

Since Damon got the text, Via had been texting Stefan, who only answered once with an 'I'm coming up with a plan. Don't worry'. It was safe to say that Via was still worried. She was now at the Lockwood Mansion with Damon, Elena, Caroline, and Tyler trying to come up with a plan. Valencia was biting her nails while pacing a hole in the floor as Damon talked but she wasn't listening.