Daddy Issues

Valencia was not happy. Stefan had called her birth mother Isobel against her and Elena's wishes. She was pissed when he came back with her Uncle John in tow. He tried getting in touch with Isobel but ended up with John. Valencia knew Stefan was just trying to help since he didn't trust Elijah, but she was stubborn and didn't want to be anywhere near her biological father.

As soon as John arrived, Valencia high-tailed it up to her room and hadn't left it since. She knew she would have to eventually or else John would come up and bother her until she talked to him so when Caroline called and said she needed her asap, she was relieved. She just finished getting ready and made her way downstairs, hoping to get something to eat that she could take with her and duck out but of course, luck wasn't on her side.

 She just finished getting ready and made her way downstairs, hoping to get something to eat that she could take with her and duck out but of course, luck wasn't on her side

(Valencia's Makeup, Outfit, and Hair Style)

"Oh, fuck me," Valencia groaned at the sight in front of her. Elena, John, Jenna, and Alaric stood in the kitchen, their eyes on her as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"Valencia," Jenna scolded.

"What? You probably thought the same thing when you walked in here," Valencia defended herself.

"Yeah, but I didn't say it. You owe the swear jar a dollar," Jenna told her and looked at her expectantly.

Valencia groaned and dug through her purse for a dollar. She pulled one out and walked over to the sweat jar by the spices. She put it in and looked at Jenna with a sarcastic smile.

"Good morning to you, Valencia, Jenna, and Alaric," John greeted them.

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever," Jenna said as she looked from John to the twins and back to John.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in," John explained his unexpected visit.

"You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off," Alaric said awkwardly and left.

"Me too," Valencia said and tried to leave only for Jenna to stop her.

"Oh, no, no, no, you're staying right here." Another groan left Valencia's lips when Jenna stood in the doorway blocking her so she couldn't leave. Jenna looked back at John and said, "I'm still confused here."

"I decided to come back and stay for a while," John told her.

Jenna let out a humorless laugh and shook her head, "Not here, you're not."

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here."

"Actually I can, as legal guardian."

"Yeah, about that..." John trailed off and looked from Valencia to Elena, "Um, Elena, Valencia, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?"

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna asked confused as she looked between the three.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. We should have told you earlier, but-"