chapter 1: you wouldn't dare

Hello, this is my second book here, but this one is much better than my first 🙄 trust me, I know.

Warnings: all things happening in this book are a work of fiction and in no way relate to real life.

Mentions of rape, suffering and violence in this book.

All rights belong to me, the owner of this book.

Copyright claim ™️

Enjoy 😁😁

PS:- my mother's tongue is not English you might see a few mistakes here and there, but I like corrections so feel free to point it out.

Enough of my blabbing 😌
See ya🤞

"Get out of my house this instant. I want you and your things thrown out right now! "

"Mr. Fred, please, you have to listen. I have no money with me right now, but give me till the end of this week. I promise I will pay every cent I owe, but please don't throw us out. " Tears slid down her cheeks as she begged.

"No! I will not hear that same shit from you again. I am sick of hearing that same line from you, over and over again. I don't want your money anymore. You can keep it. Just leave my house. " He growled, his white face turning red with anger.

"Please, just this once. Give me till the end of this week, I will get the money ready by then. "

"Till  the end of this week? Do you think I am stupid? Or the fact that I am old, makes you think I am a fool. Is that it? " His voice was so loud that it had already started to attract other tenants.

"I would never say anything like that, Mr. Fred, and you know it. Just please, all I'm asking is that you consider my mom in the hospital. "

"Your mom? Oh, please, don't give me that bullshit. Your mom has been in the hospital for as long as I can remember. I think she is better off dead than alive. All she does is bring unnecessary expenses to you, so stop using that as an excuse to shut me up. "

Her eyes stung with tears at the words of her landlord.

"P–please, don't say that about my mother." Her voice shook as she spoke.

"Then pay me my money." His nose flared in anger.

"I don't have anything on me. Please try to understand what I am saying. I will do whatever it takes to get the money. Just bear with me till the end of this week, and if I fail to meet up, you can throw us out of your house. " 

She begged while on her knees this time, as tears continued to slide down her cheeks.

"I am not taking that same shit from you again. I have said it, and I will say it again, and I am not leaving here without my money."

Spit flew out of his mouth while in his rage.

"Please, just this once. I promise, it would be the very last time I owe you anything, just please don't send us packing. Please. "

She begged, with every pride thrown out the window, as she crawled towards him with her knees.

"Get off me!"

He pushed her off him, dusting his cloth off, like she was disgusting, and would infect him with some kind of disease.

"Fine! By the end of this week, when I come back here, I want my money ready, or else, you won't like what is coming your way."  His voice held a looming threat.