Chapter 39 meeting his family

Triple update! 😁 A secret though... I have actually written every chapters but too lazy to update 😭

Sitting in a black Mercedes Benz, Lisa glanced at the man beside her.

His iconic blue tuxedo tightly fitted his body, and his silvery blue eyes were highlighted as faint sunlight poured out from the tinted window, making him glow.

Lisa felt her heart pound, her spit choking the words formed in her throat.

He didn't look real but he looked like an angel with his huge form.

Why was he created so beautifully, it wasn't fair at all.

"You should take a picture, it will last longer."

Lisa heard his gloating, making her blush. There was no way he would have been able to ignore her intense stare.

"Stop deceiving yourself, I wasn't staring at you." She refuted.

"Mn," Marcos hummed with a smile in his eyes, his body turned to her, not minding the fact that it made her (Lisa) uneasy. "Is that so?"

"Y–yes." She stammered, "Now stop staring at me, and face the road."

"Why would I face the road when I have a beautiful view right beside me?" Marcos chuckled, "I am not a stupid princess, I value your beauty the most."

Blushing very hard, Lisa yelled. "Stop talking nonsense!"

This man's mouth was just getting looser and looser, and he was even more shameless.

Ever since they decided to mend their relationship, she had begun to see all sides of him.

Knowing this, her heartbeat went up a little.

This was a plan only she knew.

She only needed his trust. That, and maybe, she could finally escape from his clutches.

"Lisa." He called but he got no response. Thinking she was mad at him, he decided to call her the nickname he gave her. "Baby."

As expected, he heard her say, "What?"

Lisa jolted from her fantasy, her head turning to look around.

"Why did you call my name like that?" She angrily faced him.

"Don't get mad honey," Marcos stated calmly, "I have been trying to get your attention but you seem distracted."

"Really?" Lisa asked suspiciously. "Or are you lying?"

"Why would I lie to you? Tell me what I would gain." Marcos sighed.

"My sympathy?" She said sarcastically.

"Ouch, babe." Marcos feigned hurt. "Is that how pitiful I am in your eyes?"

"Maybe?" Lisa giggled.

"Your Highnesses." The voice of the chamberlain sounded from outside, cutting off Marcos' words.

Only now did Lisa realize they had arrived, and the car had been sitting in front of a huge building for a while.

Was this where Marcos grew up?

That was the question that came to her mind subconsciously.

She was trying to escape, but she still could not stop herself from worrying about him.

"Come on," Marcos breathed, straightening his coat. "We can't let them wait any longer, I don't want to have an ear full of complaints."

With that, the door was opened from both sides.