chapter 14 "mine!"

Am late sorry, but you guys didn't help me vote 😭

Vote na 😭 and comment 😁😂

Sorry tomorrow is my birthday and am just so excited 😁🎉

Am plus one happy birthday to me in advance.

Here you go, don't mind me, you guys can slap me if you want 🙃

________________________________

Her eyes flew wide in terror as tears poured down her face. She watched with horror as the beast-like man continued in his brutal manslaughters.

Screams and shrieks of agony escaped their lips as Marcos sank his teeth into their bodies, ripping huge amounts of flesh.

Blood splattered everywhere, finding its way onto the floor and staining them with its colours.

Blood slid down his fangs, staining his fur along with the only pair of clothes still on him—his pants.

"Please, let go."

The first man, the leader of the trio, spoke up, his voice trembling, his eyes dropping, tears on his cheeks, and blood gushing out of his stomach.

His face was pale, and life seeped from his eyes as he stared at the monster before him, lifting him with only one arm while the other was being used to pin his other friend.

"And why should I do that?" His monstrous, deep voice rang out. "If I remember correctly, you wanted to punch me in the face."

"Do you still want to do it?" A wolfish-like evil smirk formed on his ugly face.

"Come on, I dare you." He taunted, moving his huge head to the side a little, and offered him his face.

The frightened man in his grasp let out another scream in pain when he felt the claws around his neck sink deeper into his neck.

Fresh blood spilt onto his shirt, taking on a new shade.

"Fucking do what I tell you to!" He snarled, flinging the man into a wall.

A cracking sound was heard when the man's body hit the wall on impact.

"Mattias!" His friend screamed, thrashing under the weight of Marcos' heavy arm and trying to escape Marcos' grip.

"Please, he is going to die." He begged, tears and snot covering his face as he locked eyes with the ugly-looking beast above him.

"Oh, I intend for him to die. That's the point of all of these, but don't worry, you won't be far behind." His eyes flashed before he picked up the scared, crying man under him.

"Please, I don't want to die." He pleaded, his eyes growing wide and his heart beating frantically in his cage.

"You should have thought of that." He grunted, a growl escaping his chest as he glared at the man he was holding.

"Next time, mind your own business." He barked, opening his huge mouth, fangs on full display, as he brought the man closer.

"No, please don't do this; I swear—"
He was cut off by his screams, fangs dining into his face along with claws digging into his chest.

"Lucas!"

Mattias screamed as loud as he could, horror written on his pale face, tears falling endlessly onto the floor.

Tired of the endless thrashing and muffled screams of the man, Marcos sank his fangs into his neck.

Very soon, the thrashing came to a stop along with the muffled screams.