chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."

😅late, sorry for being lazy, enjoy...

With every step he took, and the closer he got to them, he drilled fear into their hearts.

Their faces were etched with horror, their eyes wide with fear, and their legs trembling.

Adrenaline pumped into their bloodstreams as they all took shaky steps back, looking at the huge man in front of them and craning their necks just to get a glimpse of his face.

"Don't come any further!"

Lisa screamed, her eyes going wide with terror as she also took a step back.

"You don't tell me what to do sugar cakes. I make the rules and I always get what I want. "

Marcos replied with a smug grin on his face, his deep, calm voice sending shivers down their spines.

"Stop!" One of the men yelled, squaring his back, his eyes throwing a glare at Marcos. "This is our territory; you can't do as you please."

At those words, Marcos came to a halt, his head tilting to the side, his left eyebrow forming a perfect curve above his eyes and a crazy smirk on his handsome face.

"Oh, is that so?" He asked, stepping into the light so they could see him.

"Y–yes." A different man from the three spoke up. His voice was slightly wavering at the sight of Marcos.

"In that case, I have something on your territory that belongs to me and I need to get it back. Or would that be called "trespassing"? "

Marcos' reply came out smug, angering the men in the process.

"And what would that be, if I may ask?" One of the men from earlier spoke up.

At the question, Marcos set his gaze on Lisa, his eyes flashing violently once more, causing the men to turn their gazes to her and fail to notice his unusual eyes.

"D–don't listen to him. I have never met this man in my life. Please help me. " Lisa sobbed, her cheeks flushed and snot flying out of her nose.

"Please, I don't know what he wants from me." She sobbed even louder, grabbing onto one of their arms and cowering in fear.

"You heard the lady. She said she doesn't know you, so you have no business here." The first man spoke, squaring his shoulders and using his frame to shield her from his menacing gaze.

"Leave before something bad happens to you." He threatened, with his two other friends shielding the lady behind them also with their shoulders.

"Babe, I am really sad. It almost brings tears to my eyes the way you denied me." Marcos taunted, holding his chest and expressing fake hurt.

"Leave me alone, you creep. I don't know you. " Lisa replied, her confidence restored by only a fraction.

"Go back to where you came from," she yelled from behind them, her voice cracking due to her cries from earlier.

"It's sad how you rely on these humans, thinking they are enough to stop me from getting to you." He mocked her with fake pity.

"Bastard, how dare you underestimate us?" The second man asked with a reddened face and clenched fists, ready to punch Marcos in the face.

An arm blocked the angry man, stopping him in his tracks. Looking up, he saw it was one of his friends.

"What the fuck Daniel?" He asked his green-haired friend, frowning.

"Calm down, the idiot is already outnumbered. There is nothing he can do except try to rile us up. " His friend Daniel mumbled, his frown equally turned to a scowl.

"What did you call me?" His voice rang out, his smirk dropping and his lips pressing.

"What? Did you turn deaf all of a sudden? " One of the men on the left sneered.

"I told you the bastard was just fooling around," Daniel said, turning his head to the man in the middle.

Marcos felt his pride and ego bruised. The need to shift and snap the necks of these men  more present.

His fangs sharpened and elongated, and his suit ripped due to the anger he felt and his trying to control himself.

A deep growl from him, startled the men, pulling them from their banter.

"Are you a dog?" The man in the middle asked. "Why do you have to act like an animal just because you didn't get what you wanted?"

A dangerous growl escaped from his chest again, and a chilling aura surrounded the men, causing them to look into his eyes.

"Mattias, did you see that?" The man on the left called out, his hand gripping the one in the middle.

"H–how did you do that?" Mattias asked, his lips trembling and his knees quivering as he took slow steps back, seeing the huge man in front of them taking painfully slow strides toward them.

All sense of control was lost in Marcos' case. His eyes spiralled with different colours, his heartbeat quickened as anger surged within him.

His suit came completely off his body as buttons flew from his chest. His ears turned pointy and filled with fur.

Patches of fur and hair sprouted from his skin, almost covering his whole body.

Within seconds, the handsome, huge man turned into an abomination and a nightmare for the four humans standing in fright.

Peeking in between their shoulders, Lisa could not help the scream and the new stream of tears that ran down her cheeks.

Her eyes went wide, her heart raced more than it ever did before. She would have had a heart attack.

Her knees gave out, causing her to land on her butt.

The men stood frozen in fear and shock. They never noticed when Marcos stopped in front of them, nor their silent tears.

"I had warned you earlier, babe. Whatever happens now, is all your fault. " A deeper animalistic voice came from the ugly-looking half-man, half-wolf, causing her to place her hands over her ears.

His eyes landed on the three men standing before him.

"Guess you were right all along. I am an animal, and this animal does not like it when his rights are tempered or challenged. Now you have to die. " He barked loudly, causing the men to stubble.

"P—please, I have a wife and a kid. Spare me, it won't happen again. "Daniel begged, crawling on his back.

"You should have thought of them before interfering in matters that do not concern you. And it won't happen again, and you know why?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and offering a wolfish grin.

"That's because you will be dead." His grin turned into a dark smirk, his eyes turning dark and stopping before Daniel.

His claws grew and he picked him(Daniel) up with his left hand.

"You get to die first since you had the gall to call me a bastard." With that, he slashed his claws at his face, a deadly, bone-chilling shirk filling the air.

His fangs sank into Daniel's neck in an instant, snapping it off. Blood splattered all over him as he continued his assault on the corpse.

"Now it's your turn." He said, turning his head over to the two men.

"Don't worry, I will make your corpses pretty too, just like his."

Please remember to vote and comment 😊🥺😣
It motivates me to supply a faster chapter, ahhh, and also follow too to get an update or notification whenever I have posted a chapter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee till I see comments and votes 😹🏃🏃🏃