V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance

Kiyo POV

Today is Tuesday April 9th. The second day of our two weeks of preparations for the Partnering special exam.

The meet and greet ended in a huge success for our class, covering more than half of the students in a single day. Honami would have loved to hold some more. However, the school didn't seem to be tolerative of such an idea , so our only option is to pick up the partners manually

While I have secured Amasawa as my own partner, we still haven't finalized our partnership yet, so I'm still technically in the unclaimed batch. I haven't found a suitable partner for Kouenji too, meaning that we are still on the hunt.

Honami doesn't really need a partner since she already has her protection point, meaning that if a white room student was dumb enough to partner up with her and flung the exam, they would be the only ones leaving the school. This also helps me focus more on finding them, rather than worrying about their attacks.

Hmm.... This is quite...... Trash

I thought to myself as I deleted one of the Mangas and added it to the list of no-purpose. It's pretty self-explanatory, they are basically Mangas who doesn't serve any purpose even the most essential one which is entertainment, they are simply just a waste of pages.

I mean who in their right mind would want to read about a man either raping or getting raped ? This is just absurd

I emitted a small reaction of disgust as I deleted it and went to search for more respectful stuff. Honami who seemingly noticed this gave me a small curious look with an amused smile plastered on her face, we are currently learning the conditional types which I have already covered with her, so her attention span seems to be extremely short.

You feel my pain now ?

I stared back at her with a challenging look as she slightly widened her eyes, with her mesmerizing blue pupils she stared back at my golden orbs for a while, ignoring Mashima-sensei's boring talks as we both drowned on each other's eyes. Just when I thought it was over, she immediately blinked

Ha ! not even close

I gave her a victorious look as she responded with a big cute pout, as she has just lost the staring contest. I immediately shifted my eyes back towards the podium, to not act conspicuous on our little antics, before dropping it back towards my tablet.

While our Class has made significant progress, Sakayanagi did pretty much the same if not better. She was seemingly uncontested in the money game and bought a lot of partners for her Class. However, what wonders me is Ryuuen, since he has only managed to attain 2 partners for his Class.

Ironically, Class 1-D has also managed to get only 2 of their students partnered up. However, I can assure you that it is not with Ryuuen, since our class was the one who scouted them.

" That's it for today's lesson. Refer to Page 28 for more details " Just when the bell rang, Mashima-sensei said his final words before taking his leave.

Crack 

Instantly after he left, some of my Classmates stood up and pushed their tables against each other, while the rest crouched towards their bags and pulled out some boxes. Honami got up from her bag and handed me two bento boxes, with a small hint of displeasure on her face.

Currently, it was lunch break. Honami thought that dining with your partner would help bring us and the first-years closer. So that means...

" Senpaiiiiii~ " Sigh