Amasawa Ichika SS - Union

The explanation of the special exam was in progress, and it didn't take long before it concluded. As soon as the teacher stepped out of the room, I excitedly got up from my chair and followed up as well.

" W-Wait Amasawa-san ! Where are you going ? "

" Leaving. "

Most of the class was already in turmoil at the cause of the announcement. However, it seems that my intentions to leave only added more wood to the fire as everyone turned to gaze at me with puzzlement in their eyes, some faces even morphed with slight hostility as they intensely glared at me.

Those reactions are kind of my fault, since I pretty much refused to cooperate ever since this school's system got explained to us and decided to handle my own business, making me an outcast. I came to grew on the nerves of the serious people who would give up their soul for Class A. However, It's not like I give a shit about their pathetic existence anyways

As a wise man once said : ' One good Senpai is better than 40 mobs '

I'm pretty sure nobody stated this before, and I just made it on the spot. However, it's not like it's wrong is it ? In fact, it's-

" Amasawa-san, please hold on a minute. "

" Huh ? " I felt a strong grip land on my shoulder just as I was about to leave, stopping my movements and interrupting my elated mood. With an exasperated grunt I turned my head to face an annoying gray-eyed blonde who was stopping me from moving forward. " What do you want ? "

" Don't you think you should stay for the exam discussion Amasawa-san ? I know you don't want to cooperate but please, just hea- "

" I already told you, didn't I ? I have no interest in this. " I effortlessly slapped his hand away after cutting through him with a blunt tone, feeling irate at his intervention.

I waited for whole long years for this, and when the opportunity came I had to sit for a whole week. The suspense is killing me and I cannot hold it in anymore~

" But I'm afraid that you'll hold back our Class Amasawa-san, this exam is pretty important to give us a head start and improve our morale. We have respected your decision during the past week, so we ask you to do the same. " The idiot, known as Takahashi, tried to guilt trip me into giving up. However...

" If you're worried about me not finding a partner, then I'll let you know that I was just heading out to meet a Senpai. "

" I see. " Takahashi donned his smile back, comprehending my words. " Are they someone you know from middle school ? "

" That is none of your business. " With one last glare, I pulled my legs out of the classroom and strolled towards the second-year department, leaving behind a bunch of glares and a smirking Takahashi.

He's so annoying, him and the lads and females in his mixed harem, all they talk about is his achievements and their infatuations. Ayanokouji-senpai was doing much better than that when he wasn't even half the age !

Hold on, why am I comparing Senpai with a mob ? The distinction is so great that putting them in the same sentence is an act of blasphemy and mad disrespect towards Senpai..

Ugh, I'm losing my cool.

I slapped my cheeks, getting my head straight, as I began to briskly approach the Class's front door I scouted a couple of days ago.

I have already witnessed what Senpai is capable of, from his performances during this school, and I can tell there is no way to match that no matter how much I train. So there is no need for me to doubt Senpai's abilities

Whether Takuya feels the same way or not, he is the one who is tasked to expel Ayanokouji-senpai and I'm only here to witness the battle, that was what we agreed on.

I stopped in front of a door frame and looked up, to find my desired Class's nameplate 'Class 2-A' Where Senpai belongs to. My gaze dropped towards the doorknob where I felt myself gulp and freezing momentarily, with a tingling nervousness running in my stomach.

I hope I will be able to earn his recognition.