Ichinose Honami SS - Longing

( This is pretty much fanservice ( not Ecchi ) but you can skip )

" Good bye Kiyotaka~ see you later "

" See you later, Honami. " He sounded different, Kiyotaka sounded different.

With a dazzling smile on his face, Kiyotaka waved me goodbye as I left his cloistered room early in the morning to head to my student council duties.

However, during the whole way, I was stunned. Absentmindedly following the regular path while my mind was wandering off, thinking about Kiyotaka.

I don't know what suddenly hit me, but I have just realized how different he sounds when talking to me compared to when we started going out, he sounds very different compared to that time.

It's not like I haven't realized it before, it's just that I didn't think about it. But now, it suddenly crossed my mind and occupied it for the whole morning.

From when we woke up and decided to work out, to taking a bath together and eating breakfast, and now. It never left my mind and actively occupied my thoughts.

He sounds more gentle and caring, loving which also made it even more charming and soothing to my heart. Hearing his voice feels like falling in love with him all over again, which was overwhelmingly pleasant for me.

Sigh, this is getting dangerous.

I quickly buried my face in the palm of my hands as I felt my heart flutter in my chest with my cheeks simultaneously heating up, causing me to slow down and lean against the wall.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm going Crazy again~!!!!

I kept quivering against the wall, shaking from left to right trying to get rid of my overflowing emotions. However, they remained.

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down, taking deep elated breaths in order to relax my body. I opened a gap between my hands and checked my surroundings, luckily finding it empty. With a final sigh I stood up and took a 90 degree turn before continuing my walk.

I unconsciously gripped my skirt with both of my hands as I threw a downcast gaze towards the ground, walking towards my destination while trying to hide my beet red face.

Why does this always happen to me ?