V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships

Hosen marched on the second-year's hallway with small heavy steps, emitting a fierce intimidating aura with his giant frame, forcibly stealing glances from the passers by as they have assembled into a small audience. However, Hosen seemed uncaring, stuffing his hands in his pockets and approached our front door.

However, his movement had to be intercepted by two figures standing in front and blocking his path, which he had to respect and stood on the middle right between me and Honami, with a distance equivalent to his arm reach. Shortly afterward, Nanase maneuvered her way towards his Side and the other two students on the other.

" Hello, do you need something from us ? " Despite the intimidating atmosphere, Honami managed to keep her voice in check and spoke in a commanding tone, inquiring Hosen with a small serious look.

However, instead of replying, they both looked at me at the same time for a brief moment before gazing back at her.

" Who's this' ? " Hosen unsurprisingly the owner of the earlier shout spoke up, while gesturing with his chin towards Honami. Nanase promptly scrolled through her phone until she showed it to Hosen.

" It's Ichinose Honami of Class 2-A " She answered monotonously, just like a female search engine.

( A/N : Nanase > Google no cap)

" Ichinose.... A on Academics, not bad " Hosen gave his remarks with a completely uninterested look, before gazing towards me. " an' who's this' ? "

Just like how she did with Honami, Nanase scrolled through her phone and opened my OAA profile app and showed it to Hosen.

" Ayanoko'ji Kiyotaka'....... A+ on pretty much everythin'... You look pretty scrawny for an A+ Mongrel " Hosen embodied his remarks about my physical stats in his offending way of speech. However, I stood calm and completely unaffected, while listening to the small devilish laughs behind me.

" Anyways. Who are you ? " Honami voiced out impatiently, slightly annoyed at the presence in front of her. However, it was the blonde haired girl who spoke up

" I'm Nanase Tsubasa, the second leader of Class 1-D. While he's- "

" Hosen.... The name's Hosen " Both of them introduced themselves through different tones. Hosen who is seemingly the leader of the batch gestured with his head towards his two lackeys, without breaking eye contact. " I'm pretty sure you know those two. "

" Yes. They are the partners of two of my Classmates " Honami briefly glanced towards them before nodding. " Anyways, do you need something from us ? Hosen-kun and Nanase-san ? "

Honami addressed the elephant of the room with a question, cutting right through the chase and diving into the real matter. One of which Hosen seems content about

" I've came here to discuss the terms of the partnership' "

" Terms of the partnership ? " Honami parroted in small confusion.

" Those two partnered up with two from your Class, an' I'm here to discuss the terms. " Hosen lazily gestured with his head towards the two lackeys of his, before fixing it right up.

" Terms ? What terms ? " Honami was genuinely confused by Hosen's words. However, it seems that it already started getting on his nerves.

" We are here to discuss the details of our partnership Ichinose-senpai, two classmates of yours partnered up with two classmates of ours. We're here to discuss the terms and reach a consensus from both parties " Nanase took the baton off of Hosen's hands and continued his talks, furthering Honami's confusion even further.

" We haven't agreed to any terms ! We have partnered up on our own volitio- "

" An' we haven't agreed to partner up for free either' " Hosen interjected.