CHAPTER FOUR

-the principals office-

Jeez could he tell I was raped? Could he tell my face said "I was just raped by my moms boyfriend of 4 months yesterday night at a dinner party and I'm terrified because he threatened me, and I want to kill him." ? At last Mr.jacobs my principal let out a sigh and said.
"Kirby what happened? Is your anxiety getting to you?"

"What?no completely different this morning I had-"
I was searching my brain for answers because I couldn't remember 'damn it kirby, remember!' I thought angrily. Finally I blurted out a

"Bread!and I think that made me sick"
I didn't sound convincing and I knew he wasn't convinced by the look on his face but he went along I guess.

"Well I called in Kyle since your moms at work and she's very busy and he got out of work instantly when he heard what happened, he sounded worried on the phone. He will probably be here in the next ten minutes"

My blood ran cold. How could mom do this to me I mean it's not her fault but I couldn't even bare to think what he'll do if he decides to take me home early. I was about to burst into tears but I remembered the threat 'tell them and I'll kill your mom and you know I will." I had to play the part of the girl who just got sick because of breakfast and she couldn't possibly have gotten raped the night before.

I checked my watch and it was 7:01 am exactly which meant class had just ended.

I could beat him at his own game right?i still had hope, I just needed to think of a bigger threat. 'I'll say I'll light the house on fire! No he'll kill my mom and me before I even have the chance uhm I'll-' my thought stopped short when I heard the little old bell ring at the entrance of the principals office. I turned my head to see him.