CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

-Caleb-

I do admit I was terrified when I heard the sirens coming, I had remembered everything kirby told me to say because I was putting me but more important her at risk and I couldn't have kirby going to jail because some old hag was hitting her and she had to react.
A knock.
I opened the door to see a women that had dark brunette chocolate hair and brown eyes and a man who had rather short dirty blond hair and had glasses.

"hello..?can I help you with anything?" I said trying to sound confused because I didn't know that Kyle was dead. The lady spoke before the man with glasses had a chance to even open his mouth.

"Yes we're here for questioning, we can take your statement at the station."

"What for?"

"No questions asked just come with us."
Terrified I did as they asked.

Once we got to the station I was already about give up but I couldn't because this was for kirby.

The man finally spoke up because I guess he was asking the questions.

"Did you have school today?"
What stupid question was that, of course I had school it was a Tuesday.

"Yeah?"

"What time does school end?"
He kept checking his notes?

"2:50? Why"

" what time did you get home?"

"I would say 3:05?"

"What did you do in the time space of 3:05 to 4:00?"

"Why?"

"Answer"

"I was with my..girlfriend?"
Did I just say girlfriend?

"What we're you guys doing?"

"Stuff."

"Be more accurate"
What did he wanna hear? What we did during sex? Kirby must've told him what we "did"

"Uhm..sex"

"Right but be more accurate..like exactly from when your girlfriend got there to when she left"
Old bitch.

"Oh what do you wanna hear how I put it in and licked her pussy and got she took off her bra or some shit?"
Awkward silence filled the room

"Ok..what time did she leave"

"I don't know..I'd say probably around 4:00??"

"Ok..thank you for your time."
He said it with a tone of disgust? He was the one asking so much jeez.