CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

-the day before prom-

It was lunch time.

I'm absolutely pumped about prom! I decided to wear moms white heals she used when she married dad.

I didn't sit with my old "friends" anymore, I sat with Caleb, kiara had always gave us a death date like we were doing something wrong..? I didn't care though, no until she actually came up to em and Caleb while lunch today.
She specifically went up to caleb.

"Hey hottie, I bet your just dating her for some bet or something. Just date me I'm hotter and better and she's just a loser."
She winked at him. She fucking winked at him. I wanted to attack her but I controlled myself.
Caleb looked her dead in the eye

"Look kiara your ugly as fuck and I think I just lost my appetite just by looking at you, nobody wants you and if you think I want you then death stares must be your love language. You know I hate you and always will, fucking potato head, and weren't you just in love with Dylan? Honestly homie hopper to the max."
Everyone surrounding us looked shocked, Caleb had broken his act but I wasn't mad because he broken out to make a new act and it was all gonna be fine.

She looked angry and turned to me

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! JUST TRY KILLING YOUR SELF AGAIN NO ONE CARED AND STILL NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU KIRBY!"

I saw caleb growing angry and about to do something that would ruin his reputation, but I already ruined mine so there was no point for him to ruin his.
I whispered to him

"It's ok.."
I smiled at him.
I looked at kiara

"Look you nasty ass bitch it's not my fault no guy actually wants you honestly at this point just switch to girls or would they not take you either? Honestly your disgusting telling me to attempt again. Honestly your "friends" over there talk shit about you, I swore to never say anything as they called you ugly and a stuck up bitch, even Dylan said you were ugly. He didn't hate you but oh boy he definitely didn't love you like how he loved me."
I smirked at her.

Her mouth wide open in disbelief.

"Oh what are you waiting for Dylan's ghost to put his invisible penis in your mouth so you can get some type of head in your Highschool years?"
I guess she saw red because next thing I she's pulling my hair as I punched her so hard one of her teeth fell out, she punched me hard in the head as I pulled out her hair just like how I did with Dylan. We ended up getting suspended but are suspension would be taken next week. but I didn't care.
Does she wanna enter the game cause if so that would be a piece of cake to win.