CHAPTER EIGHT

-home-

I felt safer knowing mom was home even though if Kyle tried anything on me and mom we would be no match. I was a 16 year old girl that was 5'4 for godsake and mom was 5'6 we would never beat a 6'2 guy. I knew what he was capable of but I didn't even wanna think about.

"Hey honey are you okay? I heard what happened at school."

" yeah mom I'm fine I think it was just this morning bread, ima go study bye love ya"
I said while sprinting up the stairs.
I didn't even wanna see him because if I did god knows what he'll do.
I was studying when all of a sudden I got a text. Half hoping it was from Caleb I opened it, it was from Dylan.

"Hey bff wyd because I wanna hop on roblox we haven't played that since we were like 12!"

"lmao your still on about roblox? I mean sure let's play hop on discord I'll call you in a second!"

"Alr bet "
We hoped on a call and everything seemed nice until he asked about my day.

"Oh yeah it was whatever, the whole puke Incident was kinda traumatizing especially since Fiona made it a hundreds time worse. Well on my way ho-" I stopped short when I remembered I wasn't heading home and god knows where I was being taken.

"Hey you alright?"

"Oh yeah my mic just cut off you know but as I was saying when I was heading home the car broke down and we were there for a good hour or so until this stranger who was super hot came and saved me and..Kyle" I tried saying his name normally but it was hard because whenever I heard his name, the flash back of the threats and the names he called me and the way he said it was his last condom and how I was lucky because he would've went raw if otherwise.

"Oh.. hot guy?"

"Yeah he took me home and I got a date with him!" I said beaming, expecting him to beam with excitement too but instead I was met with

"Yeah that's cool I gotta go see you later.."

And he just hanged up which seemed strange but my thought was cut short when I heard Him yell

"KIRBY!"