CHAPTER FORTY NINE

-it wasn't all ok.-

I walked into prom to see everyone searching? Where's Caleb? I went outside to see Caleb being hand cuffed and out of no where so was I by Garcia? Confused I asked

"What's happening?"

"We have reason to believe you have committed murder please stay silent until we arrive to the station."

"What..?"
I don't understand? Everything went smooth sailing, I got away with it?

"What's Caleb in for?"

"The guy? Yeah we have reason to also believe he helped you in some way with the murder."
Nobody knew. I don't understand.
As I was being shoved into the cop car with Caleb I saw mom. She was smiling? I finally understood, she turned me in. Mom came over.

"You killed the love of my life."

"He raped me and abused me? He even raped you! I don't understand how you know."

"Well you know having a maids a lot of help actually, Riley told me to check your phone as you might be online dating someone and of course I didn't but after she passed away I decided to check and I found that recording."
Fucking Riley. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance but me and Riley tied. I didn't win. We fucking had a tie.

Once I was in the cop car mom asked the cop to roll down the window.

"You deserve to rot in jail you killed the love of my life"

"Please 'love of your life' didn't you call dad the love of your life but then he died."

"Who do you think made the fire? Why do you think I knew first? I locked him in that house for him to burn to death I guess we both are killers."

"Daughter like mother.."