CHAPTER FORTY THREE

-after school-

I didn't even say hi to Riley I just went upstairs. I took out the rophynol, I broke open teh small packaging and placed the rophynol in a plastic bag. I got up to lock my door when Riley tried pushing the door open, I over powered her and closed the door shut.

"IM CHANGING YOU PERVERT!"
she was angry.

"OK KIRBY.."

I hated the way my name sat in her mouth as she said it.

I locked my door,  even put a chair for extra security.

I put the bag of rophynol in my backpack again and got to work on writing. I took out a pen and started the letter.

I'm sorry..I had to do this but I'll be in a better place with my baby brother. I'm NOT
Kailey Laurason i am Riley Richardson. Im Dylan Richardsons older sister. I can't not live with out him.

Easier than I thought to write in Riley's hand writing. But now can the hard part.

I changed into some home shorts and a black tank top finally I slipped on a grey jacket with zip-able pockets. I took off my converse and put on some grey fuzzy socks. I took out the rophynol from my backpack and put it in my jackets pocket.
I went down stairs, I've played many roles in the game but never this one. I've never been the druggie.

"Ima need the kitchen sorry kailey!"
I gave her that Kyle genuine smile but ten times better, I was better than Kyle not the same level as him.

"Ok!"
She went to sit in the living room and watch tv, luckily she was sitting on the couch that didn't face the kitchen.

At 4:34 pm, the brownies finally finished baking I had made five with five lives of crushed up rophynol in each one, i approached Riley.

"I made these, I think I've been a little rude. I think we need to bond, I made five only as 10 might be to much sugar.
I had used dads amazing recipe. She took one bite and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god kirby, these are amazing!"
I watched her as she devoured each brownie in less than 30 seconds each. When she was done she got up but fell to the floor, rophynol had imitate results.
I smiled at the sight of Riley on the floor unconscious probably even dead.

I sprinted to the laundry room and put on gloves, I dragged Riley's body to the bathroom and sprinted upstairs to get my letter I had prepared, I folded it up and put it beside her, I ran to the kitchen as quietly as I could, I took the out moms favorite knife and sliced through Riley's skin. This didn't traumatize me. It made me feel alive.
I locked the bath room door from the outside with the key mom always kept on top of the door frame in case she needed to open to door if I got locked in because the lock on the inside Doesn't work so well, I took off my gloves and got the clear plastic bag and put it in some empty cereal box that was already in the trash,  I dumped the box containing the gloves and plastic bag back in the trash, I went upstairs and closed my door silently.

Sister like brother