CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

-Dylan-

She texted me

"On my way!"

I couldn't wait until she got here because but the time she leaves she will be my girlfriend and i can control her every move.

3:37 pm I heard a knock at the door,  exicted I sprinted down the stairs of my two story house and ran for the door like someone else was racing to open it before me.
I opened the door to see my precious Kirby there on my doorstep.

"Hey kirbs! Come in we gotta talk."
She walked into my house with a confused expression. I lead her to my room.

"What did you wanna talk about?"
She said while taking a seat on my bed.
I had my phone ready.

"It's really important..I want you to be my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry Dylan I'm not interested.."
I chuckled.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that your going to be my girlfriend"
Now she looked like a mixture of shocked and confused but that's what I wanted.

"What- what do you mea-"
I cut her off by pulling my phone out and playing the audio.
I was watching her intensely when suddenly her whole expression changed she didn't have that soft caring smile she gave everyone anymore, it looked like she had never learned to smile before. I thought it was just some thing small..

But suddenly she stood up and looked at me with a look that could kill.