CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-home-

When I arrived home I thanked Caleb for the ride and the amazing night and told him I'd like to see him again, I walked into that red fucking door to see Kyle and mom making out. Suddenly my mom yelled beaming so happily.

"WERE GETTING MARRIED!"

I stopped in my tracks. What the fuck is wrong with her? Can't she see how abusive he is at least? She can't see the rapist but at least she can see the abuser right? Well I guess not.

"THATS SO AMAZING!" just play by the rules and it'll end up fine. Disgusted or not, rules were rules. I leapt to hug her and he joined in, I felt like I was suffocating just because he was there, I knew I wasn't but his presence made me feel like I was losing air.

" im really tired ima go to bed, night love ya mom.... And Kyle" almost forgot to say the L word to him, I sprinted up the stairs not even daring to look in his direction because I wasn't sure what reaction I'd see but any reaction would scare me and that's for sure. I sprinted up the stairs and took off my pink platform converse and changed into some home blue shorts and a oversized white shirt that said "to the moon and back" I took off my normal socks and went to bed not bothering to brush my teeth or take off my watch because I knew if I thought to much I would end up having a mental breakdown exactly like the night when he first did it, but this time it would be about marriage. I had a plan and that's all I needed to keep in mind.