CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

-panicked-

Holy shit, holy fuck! I was a killer. I couldn't believe it suddenly I realized I would be the one behind bars and in an orange jumpsuit. Wait, play by the game! I could get away with this if I just played right! It was 3:13 ok I had to be quick. I got out of school at 2:50 exactly. By bike it's 20 minutes I'll say I was a bit late because I was talking with Caleb for a good 5 minutes! Shit he had to confirm, I didn't wanna get him involved but he was my only choice. Fuck I couldn't make it work, time wasn't on my side! I still have to changed clothes and run to his house because I couldn't call him they can ask to see my phone as I was the last one to see him alive,they'll see I last called caleb. Shit stop wasting time! Wait holy fuck I can't change all of a sudden because people describe what I wore to school today and it won't match the description. I just had to match it! Wait holy shit they'll find my clothes that I wore today! I needed a new plan because time was making this hard for me! It was already 3:17 holy fuck!i closed all the curtains and took off my clothes and put in the washer with bleach. I went up stairs and put on a slightly longer red tank top and some almost identical black shorts.Wait my finger prints! I put on gloves and got the bleach and washed the hammer besides the blood because that would be the doing of someone else and not Kirby Anderson, I washed the bleach bottle it's self and now I was off biking to Caleb's house.

When I got there it was already 3:26, FUCKK. I knocked on the door as I hope only caleb was home in his one story house. His house really wasn't that bad it had a black door have red walls and a black room and a green door matt that saids "no one's home!"
All of a sudden someone opened the door I reluctantly looked up scared if it was Caleb's parents. But it was caleb thankfully but now I had to tell him I had just murdered my moms boyfriend and I needed his help to cover up. I spoke first obviously

"Hey I need to talk to you inside really quick"

"Oh of course..?"
We sat down in his living room.

"Are Your parents home?.."

"No just me..why?"

"I need your help..I did something bad."

"Oh..what happened?did someone hurt you?I'll help no matter what!"

"No, no one hurt me..I hurt someone."
A moment of silence. I regret even coming here but I was in to deep.

"I killed kyle."
Another moment of silence.

"Please don't tell anyone..I need your help with an alibi,please. He was punching me and slapping me and hurting me and I just lost it."

"Hey it's ok, I'll help I'll protect you no matter what."
I felt relieved.

"Ok thank you so much caleb! When the cops question you, tell them you were talking to me after school around 2:56 and decided to meet up at your house and things got..intense and we started you know..messing around and we lost track of time and we I left it was around.." I checked my watch. Shit it was 3:33 I needed to make time.

"3:50 to 4:00"

"ok captain!"

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me"

"I hope everything ends up fine.."

As I left I knew I had some time but not much.
As I raced home on my blue bike I realized I needed to also dry my clothes.

When I got home i raced into the house and
Took my clothes out of the washing machine and but it into the dryer as fast as I could,
I put the bleach bottle back in it cabinet in the very back,I got my school bag that was dropped out side my bedroom when he had pulled my hair and put it on the floor right at the top of the stair case so it could seem that I walked up saw kyle dead and dropped my back pack and rushed into my room to grab my phone and call 9 1 1 because mom didn't allow me to take my phone to school, I checked my green and blue watch and it was 3:56! Maybe time would work out for me in the end.

I checked the time and it was 4:17 when the clothes were finally dry! I quickly changed into them and put my old clothes into my drawer folded up and I prepared my self.

4:23.
I called 911.

"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?"
I put on my act.

"Hello- I just came home and I found my moms boyfriend on the floor with his head bashed open..please send help!"

"Ok sweetie..help is on their way."

And just like that, help was on their way