CHAPTER FORTY

-going home-

After three days of being in the hospital doctor Maldonado let me leave saying my arm should heal in 1 to 2 weeks, but in the times mom and Caleb weren't visiting I was plotting my revenge for Riley because I was coming stronger not weaker.

When I walked through the door with mom telling me to watch my step as she didn't want anything happening to her precious baby, I saw Riley eyeing me.

As soon as mom went upstairs and I sat down to watch TV Riley approached me sitting down next to me giving me that sweet girl from next door type smile, she suddenly asked

"Are you ok? I Heard what happened! I'm so sorry that happened, what's the last thing you remember maybe we can track down why you did this?"
Does she think im stupid?
She was waiting for a response in patiently because if I told her I knew she left me there dying, she would drop the sweet maid act and try to kill me but I've killed before and I will do it again.

"Oh jeez I don't know I the last thing I remember was just slitting my wrist and it just went dark."
She looked relieved I mean of course she did.

Kirby:4 Riley:1
I was back in the game but with training and that training was my planning these past few days on how I would kill her and it wasn't that hard.

"Oh phew- I mean phew we didn't lose you!"
Honestly she should be at zero, if I wasn't stupid to try killing my self with her in my own house.

I would probably kill her soon but moms always in the house, all I had to do now is buy and study.
I told her I was gonna go upstairs and got up and sprinted up stairs not looking back as I knew I would be met with her creepy stare. And I didn't wanna stare into my dead best-friends sisters eyes.

When I was in my room I locked the door and sat down to study, I studied her i's that were written with hearts instead of dots, her j's as well, her d's had a special curl that was fancy at the top of the line her k's had the fancy curl too. Her e's were like triangles at the top.

I finished studying her handwriting at 2:32 am, I perfected it, I even re wrote the letter and they looked identical. It was hard work but it would all pay off in the end. I headed off to bed as tomorrow would be a long day of searching and avoiding cops, and trying to not get kidnapped.

I was a killer but not a pro fighter.