CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

-Dylan-

I was looking for kirby so I could explain how I didn't mean to tell kiara when in reality I did but that wasn't the main focus right now, the point is to find kirby, I finally found her! But she hadn't spotted me just yet, I was about to walk over when I heard her and..a guy talking?

"Oh my gosh thank you!"

"Anything for you"

"We need to talk in private"

"Oh..ok?"
I turned to see and it was..caleb? He had just transferred he's in my chem class, what's he doing with kirby? I decided to follow them.
They went into the janitors closet, I pressed my ear against the door to hear them.
Oh god was I about to hear moaning? What else would two teenagers be doing in the janitors closet alone. Just in case I started recording because I could show kiara later.
Suddenly I heard talking so stopped thinking and started listening.

"I think we got away with it"

"Yeah"
Huh? What did they get away with?

"Why'd you cover up for me?"

"Because I couldn't let anything bad happen to you..your special"
ew this caleb dude needed to back off.

"Thank you, and thank you so much for helping me cover up the death of...kyle."
I was no longer confused but in shock. Kirby was a killer..? I pushed my self off the door making a noise and ran off as fast as I could. I rushed to class and ignored mr. Corey telling me something about being too late to class and parents.
I sat down and started thinking.

Kirby was a killer? The girl I had been in love with since I was seven? She didn't love me back though she loved that stupid caleb.
Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

Blackmail.