CHAPTER TEN

-the living room-

after it happened again I felt like throwing up, yelling, maybe even attacking him, as far as breaking his smug neck.
We were sitting down in the living room "watching" TV I could tell his gaze was on me and my chest, he had made me wear a tight white see through crop top with no bra, I didn't have a choice. I just wasn't watching TV because how could I? I had just gotten raped in my living room . This very couch that's so old that when dad first got it, it was still old because it was from an antique shop.
"11:58" my blue and green watch read.
Finally after what felt like eternity I spoke up first, my first attempt a fail

"Hey kyl-" more like rapist, I swallowed down so that this time could say the forbidden name.

"Hey kyle, where mom?"

"Dont worry about that, babe"

Babe? I felt sick to my core, and what did that mean?

'Don't worry about that' the words would haunt we for eterni-
Suddenly I heard a noise from up stairs, well
We heard a noise come from upstairs. I finally faced him. We exchanged a look.

I sprinted as fast as I could to the stairs and ran up, he was right behind me, surprised he hadn't caught me yet, everyone in school called me slow, god why am I thinking about speed when someone is in my house upstairs.

I turned to the first room which was my moms and his room. A person was on The bed they shared.

Tied up and gagged and seemed to be unconscious and they were naked, it was a female, my eyes were wondering around everywhere when all of a sudden I noticed a birth mark right next to there or may I say her belly button, I would have recognized it from anywhere.

It was mom.