CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

-Sister like brother-

I woke up to see creepy Riley on my bed side staring at me. My eyes widened in disgust, sister like brother. Both creepy as hell.

"Uhm, yes kailey?"

"oh sorry ma'a- I mean kirby! Sorry kirby I was just waiting for you to wake up."
She gave me a smile that could send me to hell. Kailey was scary I had to admit, she looked quite innocent if you just glanced at her but if you got a good look, her smile looked as if it belonged to a rapist, and the way she looked at me creeped me out , the way her eye brows curled when she made an expression at all.

"Yeah uhm can you get out I'm gonna change.."

"Oh yes of course! Hey Kirby, let me charge your phone it's on 67 I have a really fast charger!"
I wasn't stupid. Not after Kyle.
Kirby:2  Riley:0

"No it's fine I needa text my boyfriend anyways."
She walked out with a fake smile plastered on but I could see an angry expression as she shut the door.
Know I knew what she was doing.
She suspects I have something to do with her blackmailer of a brothers death, and of course I did but no one had to know that.

I wasn't official with Caleb with really got on my nerves, I really like him and I hope he liked me back.

There was no way I was leaving my phone home alone with my mom who just slept all day and a crazy psychotic girl who suspects me of murder.

I slid my phone into my back pack and started getting ready.
I put on a white shirt with a kerropi frog in the middle, and put on some flared black jeans, I slipped on my sage green platforms and brushed my teeth, washed my face and flossed.

I sprinted down stairs with my backpack on one shoulder and saw she just served me cereal. How great of a maid.

I sat down and ate up really quick because I wanted to avoid any contact with her.finally I finished and waved her off.

I got on my bike and rode to school as I turned back to see her still staring at me.

Sister like brother.